You will not stand against this:

G

These three nations will become ONE.
United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Already well under way.
Thankyou Jesus for Nafta. amen
These three churches in this new nation of GOd(THE UNITED STATES OF NORTH AMERICA)will become as ONE:Roman Catholic, Orthodox, and Protestant. amen
i am nothing0 and can turn the other cheek and not oppose evil.
For it will not be me who sweeps the OPPOSITION aside, but THE FATHER. AMEN
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YEAHUA. AMEN

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adelpit346 @ Oct. 18 2003,2:45)]These three nations will become ONE.
United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Already well under way.
Thankyou Jesus for Nafta. amen
These three churches in this new nation of GOd(THE UNITED STATES OF NORTH AMERICA)will become as ONE:Roman Catholic, Orthodox, and Protestant. amen
i am nothing0 and can turn the other cheek and not oppose evil.
For it will not be me who sweeps the OPPOSITION aside, but THE FATHER. AMEN
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YEAHUA. AMEN
The True Church in America was established out Our Lady of Guadalupe, circa 1520, in Mexico City, Mexico. Look on the Map. Mexico City is the exact center of Gravity for the Americas.

If, in the Americas, any influence is surrendered from the Catholics to the Protestants, it should be counted not as a triumph for Religion, but a victory for Satan.

It is little appreciated that Napoleon Bonaparte was at least an installment of the Anti-christ. He had kept the Pope as a prisoner for awhile. And he sold Catholic Louisana to Protestant/Free-Mason Washington D.C. America would go on to become the World Capital of the Antichrist.

No, any continued disillusion of Catholicism in the Americas would only make a bad situation even worse.

i know well Mary who appeared IN VISION to Juan.
In fact she said exactly that a church is to be built on this spot.
church is two or three christians gathered to together to worship THE LORD GOd.
and built is the v.t. of assemble which in it archaic form means "to bring together"
So then Dear Blessed Mary did NOT say to construct a church building, BUT TO LET THE SHEEP GO TO THE TOP OF THE HILL AND WORSHIP THE LORD GOd JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH WITH THE FATHER AND HOLY GHOST IN Him.
NOW SO YOU MAY UNDERSTAND WHY SHE CAME, IT WAS SO WHEN YOU IGNORANT MEN BUILD A BUILDING, i can go in this day to that building and by THE FATHER AND JESUS DO ALL JESUS CLASS MIRACLES, SAY "THE LORD JESUS", SAY i AM NOTHING0, PROVE i AGREE WITH PAUL 100% AND THEN TELL THE SHEEP TO COMBINE WITH THE ORTHODOX AND PROTESTANT CHURCH(not building).
THAT BUILDING IS THE VERY PLACE WHERE i will cast of THE SECRET ARMOUR. AMEN AMEN AMEN
i am nothing0
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA. AMEN
Thanks for stopping by!

Your sentence should read:
"This is but one radical's view."
i am nothing0 and have brought forthe Scripture of the three churches FROM their own four HOLY BIBLES to support my views.
Where as they have NOT a thing to support their's.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA. AMEN

Back