Young Heroes Storybook

Abba San

Legacy of Elijah [LoE] - Proud Grandfather
I just completed a Young Heroes of Tyria storybook and would like some advice on how to use it. I'm torn - 4,500 Lightbringer points or 90,000 Kurzick points.

My dilemma is that I am less than 12,000 from Holy Lightbringer. This would bring me into the 7,500 range of maxing the title...BUT..90,000 Kurzick would take me from Companion to Ally, well on my way to Sentinel. And if I held on to it until a double allegiance weekend that would become 180,000. Then, again, if I get the Lightbringer title that will give me 15 maxed titles, taking me to the I'm Very Important level.

What to do? What to do? Any advice from you guys? I'm leaning toward the Lightbringer. Does anyone know if there are double reputation weekends or events for turning in books?

That's kind of the way I'm leaning - if I can find good farming places. Thanks for the suggestion.

For farming lightbringer, either the ss/lb farm out of the challenge mission in the sulferous wastes area, or hm vanquishes in the sulferous wastes or nightfallen areas. The sulferous wastes run usually takes 12-15 minutes per run, getting you around 650 lb points per run. Vanquishing will give you 5x the total kills in lb points as a bonus on top of the points you get under shrine bounties.

Thanks, Kyrel and Reginator - I'll try those. I did do a Nightfallen Jahai and netted about 1,000 Lightbringer points - so now I'm only about 6k short of max.

Hurray! Hurray for double Lightbringer/Sunspear point weekend! What the Young Hero's of Tyria Storybook could not do - the double point weekend did.

Two and a half times through Nightfallen Jahai via the Gate of Pain and I was able to glean the 6,800 Lightbringer points I needed for Holy Lightbringer - which gave me the 15th title I needed for I'm Very Important. Hurray.

I don't know if it was easy for you guys or not - but it was a killer for me. I have a new appreciation for y'all who have 15 titles.

I always knew you would amount to something ;)

Congrats Abba

Back