Your class T4 gear

Tier 4 gear is not going to be cookie cutter. :D This is awesome. You will be able to get a Tier 4 piece to more suite your play style for your class. I hope this will mean retnoob gear even though they want pallies to tank.

Here's the quote from Kalgan:

There is a tier 4 set for most builds for each class.

The boss drops a "token" for a certain slot for a certain set of classes (it's not really called a "token", but I'm speaking of it mechanically here), which you then turn in for the type of set piece of your choice (ie: for a warrior, the tanking plate or the dps plate, or for a druid you choose between the healing, moonkin, or feral gear).

heh. after watching the video... here's my thoughts:

Warrior: first set looked cool...2nd set was kinda wierd.
Pally: looks cool.. but I hope that the fact they were previewing the gear in SM isn't an indicator of the pally's ability to fight.... *grin*
Mage: Eh. Better than the bright blue stuff. Man, the BE walks wierd.
Priest: It blinks. I'm soooo not looking forward to blinking.
Druid: Alright, i guess. But who put the neon blue bubblegum on the shoulders? Who did that? I'll catch the vandal...
Warlock: looks kinda cool with the nethercloud and lightning. kinda distracting tho.
Hunter: I hope a blacksmith can smelt from the forge on the shoulders. The rest of the gear looks big and bulky... are you sure this wasn't the warrior gear?
Shaman: How'd they get mage T2 armor? That sure doesn't look like mail pieces.
Rogue: Wish I could have seen the headpiece, but for a second, i thought the guy was wearing a bra. Seriously, I was confused. But otherwise, it looks pretty cool.

Back