• Mario Kart: Super Circuit (GBA)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (GC)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Mario Kart DS (DS)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Mario Kart Wii (Wii)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • I'm not sure / Just show me the results!

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Which Mario Kart game do you like best and why?

EDIT: There's no Camm option because this is a single-choice poll. If it were a multiple-choice poll, then of course I'd include a Camm option.

Last edited:
I don't know about which is the best Mario Kart game but I vote for Wacky wheels as the best Kart game ever. I just picked it up again on Dos Box and am reliving early memories.

N64 is the best imo. Mainly cause its the only one I've played. Cept for a few rounds in Double Dash. But I like the original. At least its the original to me. I grew up on N64 so that's what I vote for. Even tho I've decided not to vote. I'd rather try them all before I vote.. but that's not gonna happen. I do hope to get Mario Kart for the Wii soon!

N64 is the best imo. Mainly cause its the only one I've played. Cept for a few rounds in Double Dash. But I like the original. At least its the original to me. I grew up on N64 so that's what I vote for. Even tho I've decided not to vote. I'd rather try them all before I vote.. but that's not gonna happen. I do hope to get Mario Kart for the Wii soon!

I concur with Stc95.

But I have played Double Dash. Frankly, its just a HD version of Mario Kart 64.

Relating to previous systems, my favorite was Stunt Race FX. I liked the monster truck. :cool:

250px-StuntraceSNES_boxart.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know about which is the best Mario Kart game but I vote for Wacky wheels as the best Kart game ever. I just picked it up again on Dos Box and am reliving early memories.
Wacky Wheels was awesome. It's so blatantly a Mario Kart ripoff, but still so much fun. I enjoyed WW more than Super Mario Kart.

I voted for Wii simply because its the most fun i have had playing, yes the levels suck.. but the game is still class and online play addsso much to it.

GC is an awesome multiplayer version of the game. I remember many a good evening spent with good friends playing vs. and co-operative. I also like the DS version for having maps from all the predecesors.

I was torn, but voted for the N64 version. I really like the wii version, but lack of people to play it with at a convenient time makes it a little tough to get into.

N64 version was awesome because we had it at the firehouse and there were 6 of us that would take turns playing. I think one day we played for nearly 17 hours straight.

I was torn, but voted for the N64 version. I really like the wii version, but lack of people to play it with at a convenient time makes it a little tough to get into.
And MK64 was better balanced.

In MKWii, it's too easy to fall from 1st to 8th after getting hit by a blue shell when playing online. Nintendo's refusal to combat cheating or exploits doesn't help, either.

MK64 with 3 good friends who know how to play the game is still the best Mario Kart experience, IMO.

Back