Your opinion on the ToJ CS server

Goose62

I just wanted to get some people's opinion on what they think of the ToJ CS server. In regard to registration/lag/etc.

i think it does pretty well, registration every now n then but not really a notable problem

I don't mind it though I'm not really good at noting lag or anything... I trust goose's opinion though.

i think it does pretty well, registration every now n then but not really a notable problem

I concur with Atown, though my words would be "hit and miss".

Admin control is not good since there is only a handful of admins.

I'm tired going on the server and to be the only one either online or awake to be a witness of players swearing. Though, I have seen a few hackers, kinda hard to tell when they brag of being CAL players.

The couple of times I have played since I've been playing other games, I've done alright, it all depends on my wireless connection and whether or not it's being fussy. But then again, I can't ever tell if it's laggy server side or on my end. I was on this morning and I seemed to be fine other than typical packet loss through a cheap wireless connection. You'll find as I play more and encounter everyone I don't pay too much attention to any of that. I'm not much for "trying" to shoot anyone. More like "trying to jump on their head and run across the map whilst on top of them"

I rather like it, but, then again, I'm so bad at CS 1.6 that I probably couldn't tell the difference.

But yes, I like the server. But if we can find a better server for the same price, then I'm down with it.

agreed with Tek7, i have a laxer schedule wit school now so i will try to get on and admin, also i have cs on my laptop so if there's ever any problem its usually easy to get in touch with admins through various IM programs etc. I am almost always online even if my away message is up. If there are problems on the server IM me!

about the server registration i believe that it definitely could be improved because i can notice the difference when playing on other servers. Yet, at the same time I have played on many servers which are worse. I believe this server could suffice until we get to move to another server company or other means

ive noticed theres a bit of loss and choke of 1-2 thats pretty consistant but it doesnt make that much difference

U mean we can get a better server? Me, I just wanna shoot bang bang steal da belt of pwr and be Da KING!!! hehehe of smak wOOt

Back