ZA run - December 8, 2007

Xandar

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to another ZA attempt. Please fasten your seat belts and down your consumables like swiss chocolate. Be prepared to sit back, relax, and point at Randy as he dies yet another time to a lvl 1 mob (at least there are frogs to kill instead of mice this time). Also, be prepared with LOTS of extra consumables, flasks, etc. and any extra Ammo or reagents that you need. Make sure you do a few daily's in order to build up some gold reserves so the repairs seem a little more bearable, as this will be a rocky trip.

I will be leading a run at 8:30 AM Server time on the above date. I encourage anyone with interest to sign up, but please understand that class balance will be our first priority. Here is what we need:

2 - geared MT
3 - geared and heal specced healers
5 - dps (ranged or melee, doesn't matter but a variety is helpful)
9 - good attitudes
1 - Big grump that we can all tease until they feel happy again (if you see 9 good attitudes, that grump is probably you so smile, relax and have fun!)

I have run with other groups through the first two bosses now, and believe they are doable. I require that anyone coming with us checks out the following site:

http://pillage.uber.com/zulaman_AkilZon

Be sure to view the video attached if possible, as it clarifies a lot. While the link is to the second boss (yes I am optimistic), look at the first boss while you are there (Bear boss). Be sure to check out the gauntlet section on getting to the bird boss too.

Thanks and have a nice raid!

While I'm in for Friday's trip to Chess/Prince, I cannot attend on Saturday morning's adventure into ZA. You'll have to find someone else to /point and /laugh at when they die. I'll be at work cleaning and setting up for the company Christmas party. Try not to have too much fun without me, but good luck on the run, anyway!

Sad, I'll miss out this time around. Have an all day retreat I'm at. Next Saturday I should be signed up.

rhys can mt run in there a few times

oh an dI can be the new randy as my kara run will tell u lol. when randy is there we still have two guilde noobs :D

Last edited:
please sign up in guild calendar to indicate interest, if possible. its hard to keep track of both places

Back