zeb is back for war!

zebedee

Hey War ppl and old KoT members from DAoC,

I'm back and ready to give war a try. I'm still insulted that you all dissed DAoC for WoW but I'll let you all make it up to me once I get onto to the War servers. I have a copy but it's not letting me in just yet.

I see that Odie made his way up the guild ladder these days. I guess it was bound to happen being he's a great guy. And Pastor Icthus is leading the sheep off the cliffs, as usual!

Do we have any other old farts here like Myth (he better be here), Yigowin, Cammandus (he better be here too), Vicar, Odie's close friend cant remember his user, Aaron, or even Jaz/Bled?

I see there's crafting and such in this booklet. Someone please tell me that crafting is not gonna make the game imba again? If so, I may have to cancel my account now, heh.

Also, can someone tell me more about the crowd control? I am hoping there arent those 2 minute long mezzes while you stand and die moments...

Zeb

Welcome back. No 2 minute mezzes or extreme CC and crafting items so far doesn't seem OP'd. In fact crafting here is different from DAoC.

Good luck and have fun in game!

And Pastor Icthus is leading the sheep off the cliffs, as usual!
So true.

ZEBEDEEEEEEEEE!!!!! GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU!! :D

There are a few that went MIA after we started to play WoW... Jaz and Bled started another guild on another server and I have not really heard from them since. :(

BUT MOST OF US ARE HERE WOOOOOT!!!

You will really enjoy WAR!

Good to have you back XD!

Hey hey!

Let's bring back the good old days.

I'm trying to talk Tisket (if you remember him) into getting back into an mmo :) He's the one who got me into DaOC.

puddle

Hey Puddie,

How are ya man! I am having hardware probs so can't get in the game but I have hope that something will work out! Looking forward to hanging out with you and meet the new peeps...Tell Tisket I said hi too.

John

I will next time I see him! I'm hopefully going to hang out with him soon.

I think I'm going to get the game tonight! :)

Best of luck with the hardware probs.

Back