Zerg vs Protoss: Ultimate Mega Nydus Replay of Catastrophic DOOM!

That was some truly incredible usage of nydus worms. I still cant believe the toss player never made any immortals. With that many ultras immortals would have been invaluable.

That was some truly incredible usage of nydus worms. I still cant believe the toss player never made any immortals. With that many ultras immortals would have been invaluable.

yeah, I really don't understand why he didn't make at least a few of them...

I don't understand why Chi (which is pronounced kai... not chee lol) didn't make any VR's... Those Ultras have enough health so that they VRs could have gotten charged on them and ripped them up... not to mention the ultras couldn't have attacked them.

Odale you are right. His army was almost entirely ultras and lings. No air attack their so he should have probably gotten some VR's or carriers out too.

I will give the zerg player credit for the great play, but the toss player was too rigid in his strategy and could have won if he would have been more flexible.

I don't think it would have mattered about the air. Storm counters all. my goodness I thought terran had a hard time dealing with storms. They have emp. Zerg dosen't have anything to deal with storms. They just take it. Anyone can mass temps up and have a big ball of them and just spam "T" and cast storms all over the place. I feel bad for zergs. Their feelers get all bent out of shape.

I don't think it would have mattered about the air. Storm counters all. my goodness I thought terran had a hard time dealing with storms. They have emp. Zerg dosen't have anything to deal with storms. They just take it. Anyone can mass temps up and have a big ball of them and just spam "T" and cast storms all over the place. I feel bad for zergs. Their feelers get all bent out of shape.
This could all be solved if Ultralisks were allowed to swallow and digest opposing players' units, like their big brother, the Onos.

This could all be solved if Ultralisks were allowed to swallow and digest opposing players' units, like their big brother, the Onos.

Pray tell doth Natural Selection 2 be one of the games you art waiting for Tek?

Last edited:
great replay but you need over 9,000 apm to pull off that kind of stuff. I don't think most zergs can do that.

Back