ZG from Gamor

Gamor1

ok i want to say that if u guys need help running ZG I will be glad to help you guys out for nothing just the fact of being with friends

Honestly Gamor, since both of the ZG leaders have you on permanent ignore in the game, I find this request unreasonable and very unlikely to happen but the offer has been noted.

Gamor the ZG event was originally a guild only event. Since you are no longer in Redeemed you wont get chosen first. We take guild members who have been trying the longest and then go down the list to others who have also been trying, such as Anadi and Sleeperagent to give examples. If more people show up it will get tougher for you to get to go to ZG with us, as we are almost always full at this point in time.

ZG

i said im willing to help in it if u guys need it as for i cant run Zg with Verndari right now for gear probs and so im fre to help in MC which i curently run with another guild and Zg which i run with them to but im willing to help redeemed fpr nothing

Gamor1 said:
i said im willing to help in it if u guys need it as for i cant run Zg with Verndari right now for gear probs and so im fre to help in MC which i curently run with another guild and Zg which i run with them to but im willing to help redeemed fpr nothing

Why dont you work on your armor problem? We are still learning how ZG goes, it would benefit you more to work on your armor and then run with Verndari.

because i care more about redeemed then any guild on teh server stonemaul and i jsut dont care about any other guild just Redeemed if i can help them and cause me wanting to help my christian friends loses me a spot in verndari then so be it id rather be with my christian friends then in verndari i would go guildless if i had to just to help redeemed and now im 60 i got even more time in my hands

Back