ZG Question

Reason

I'm still a little unsure of the whole ZG Rewards, etc. I've been searching around on thottbot, WoWwiki, etc, to make things a little more clear. While browsing on Warcraft's site, I noticed that the rewards at Revered and Exalted require 1 or 15 honor tokens. My question is, once these tokens are obtained, you can "use" them to gain honor with the Zandalar Tribe. Well, since these are required of items, should they not be "used", and should they be saved?

What has caused me to research this is that I have quite a few coins saved up now, and had zero clue on what to do with them until now. lol. Looks like I'll need to visit the quest givers in STV. :)

That is correct. They are just like the AD Rep tokens. They can either be used to gain more faction, or can be used in a few, specific quests to obtain nifty rewards.

I started holding my bijous, coins, and remaining honor tokens (after I burned about 15 turnins and realized my goof)... so when it's time for the enchant, I'm not out in the cold, waiting for weeks to get the needed tokens again.

Thanks for the reply. One other question that I had. When gaining rep with AD, you can kill mobs up to, but not including, Honored status. You must then do either quests, or turn in stones, to gain rep. Is this the same way with ZG? Meaning, up to a certain point you can kill mobs to gain exp. Then, after that point, you can only turn in these coins, etc, for rep?

From what I have heard, that is true for Zandalar, as well. However, I'm at Honored on Durruck and still get rep for killing trash mobs. I am unsure about Revered and Exalted.

I had heard (I believe from Vicky) that the boss killing rep stops at Revered and in order to get to exalted you have to burn bijous and turn in coins...If exalted rep is important to you, you prolly wanna keep the coins and stuff until then.

Actually as far as I have heard, ZG is the only place where reputation doesn't have an ugly curve... at revered and exalted, each elite killed still drops 3-5 rep.

Back