Zhou's Adventures: Episode 1, the rescue mission

Azzie

The Shadow of Blue

With the invasion of the Scourge, the powers that belie the invasion have specifically made sure Azzie and Bassileus will not hinder their attempts by preventing their access to the Azerothian dimension, trapping them in the void known as the "blue screen of death."

Learning about this, the silent Hunter Zhou, who currently resided in Darnassus, went to investigate the disappearance of his friends. He concluded that the problem must have been the overflow of power running about the capital cities of Ironforge and Stormwind, where both of his friends seem to have been staying the night before. In a rush like a cheetah, he hopped aboard the boat to Menethil and began his flight to Ironforge to investigate what happened. Little did he know, the Necropolis loomed overhead, and engulfed the Night Elf Hunter into the chasm of blue...

In other words...All my characters are currently paralyzed and unplayable.

It appears that my wireless adapter (the piece of crap), also known as a Netgear 54mbps Wireless usb adapter WG111v2, always dies out when I am in ironforge or stormwind. It so happens that Bassilleus and Azzie both logged out in those locations, and therefore are unable to log back on without having the computer crash with a blank, blue screen. Now that curiosity killed Zhou and his cat, Zhou is stuck too. I may have a level 1 alt requesting to join the guild just to talk to you guys until I get this issue fixed :(

Ouch!! I hope this is not too difficult a problem to fix. How would the guild get along without Azzie to keep us energized? :)

You can alyway have someone log onto your toon and move it outside of IF so you can get back to playing..

Time for a new Wireless adapter. What do they cost now? They are well under $100 in Canada, so, thats what, $0.10 American?

Well, after re-installing the adapter it worked for quite a while this morning. Unfortunately it's acting up again.

The good news is, I found the receipt for the piece of crap and I intend on getting a new one soon. This one cost me about 50 dollars US; if I can get a full refund I can most likely buy a cheaper and better one...hopefully the warranty works.

Gods_Peon said:
Time for a new Wireless adapter. What do they cost now? They are well under $100 in Canada, so, thats what, $0.10 American?
Huzzah! That's the first Canadian-American currency exchange rate jokes in a long time. Makes me smile. :D

Back