Zul Gurrub Raiding Schedule ...

Allanon

Ok, and so it begins, it has been suggested we set up a raiding schedule for this instance for Mondays and Thursdays. The intention is we will need 20 ppl, I will be hitting up SGA for the bulk of our members. This will be a SGA event but I want all of you to get a spot so please let me know if you are interested.

I'm revising this to only once a week as I am finding it difficult to get regular participation for this so will likely drop the Monday and do Thursday night instead.

Ok, latest developments from Daeder: If someone is interested in taking that character through Zul'Gurub, you're welcome to. As the rumor mill has probably informed you, there is a reason that I am no longer feeling inclined to play WOW very often, and yes it is female. Anyway, thus being the case, I have not been on in nearly a month, and for the forseeable future will continue to be absent, at least for the next month. After that, who knows, I may feel like jumping on.

Due to the lack of our own attendance in ZG, Artic Raiders have taken the lead for the past several weeks running the ZG raids. They have done just an excellent job. The ZG raids are held Thursday and Saturday. Thursday @ 7:30 for invites with an 8:00 p.m. start time.

Back