New profile posts

I've never played Destiny 2, but I think one of the gamers here named Kendrik has played that game. Try to ask him. :)
Hello! New here, just looking for friends who love God and games. Also, any Destiny 2 fans? I wanna try a strike and raid for the first time. Any help (and patience) is appreciated.
Kendrik
Kendrik
Missed this message. I have Destiny 2 on PS4. I enjoyed it, but I haven't played since finishing the first campaign. What platform are you playing on?
Eeveeanne
Eeveeanne
I'm on the Xbox One. Eventually, I intend to get a PS4 but for now my PS3 will have to do. Do you know any Destiny players on XBox?
Kendrik
Kendrik
Unfortunately, I don't know anyone off the top of my head from here who's playing Destiny on Xbox. But I'm bad at keeping track of Xbox players since I'm not one of them.
Scout Vs. Tracer - Who is Faster?
Tek7
Tek7
Sonic.

/trollface

I guess Tracer? Because of the short-range teleportation thing? Or is that moving fast or warping space?

Deep thoughts.
PeekABoo
PeekABoo
I pondered this question relating to the video I posted in the TF2 chapter forums... TF2 Related Videos Section... Check out the Video to find out the answer! :)