• Yes

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I'm too weirded out to speak right now, thank you

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ Jan. 15 2005,9:58)]I saw a guy in Vons yesterday, and wow... he looks like G-man. I mean i thought i was dreaming. wow it was scary.
Maybe it was him...
wow.gif

theapoc said:
The link redirects to imageshack's main page. So my vote goes unheard.
I've re-added the photo to the first post in this thread. If you're a kinetic energy conservationist (i.e. lazy), you can just click here.

What in the world....

It looks like I revived it, but I swear it was on the top 10 ish.. that's odd.

*feels a little silly*

P.S. I voted yes. If I saw tek walking down the street I might say:

"Gordon, where is your crowbar?"

I suppose, but the real thing is who looked like that first? I mean, Gordon looked like that back in Half-Life 1! When was that released? Like 10 years ago, right? Did tek really have a beard 10 years ago? Not to question his manliness (how could anyone even THINK to do such a thing?), but lets be honest with ourselves here, he probably didn't. Therefore, I say Tek looks like Gordon.

theapoc said:
What in the world....

It looks like I revived it, but I swear it was on the top 10 ish.. that's odd.

*feels a little silly*

P.S. I voted yes. If I saw tek walking down the street I might say:

"Gordon, where is your crowbar?"
Yeah, I've noticed old threads coming up to the top now and again, even though they've not had any additions... I put it in the vBulletin bug list for CGA a while back.

I was going to post something about that..but I realized that this thread has a poll. I think if someone votes in an old poll, it brings the thread back up?

Pilgrim said:
I was going to post something about that..but I realized that this thread has a poll. I think if someone votes in an old poll, it brings the thread back up?
True, but that also seems to happen with just normal threads. For me, at least.

Killerah said:
When was that released? Like 10 years ago, right?
That's a good question. When WAS Half-Life 1 released? I grew a goatee out when I was 17 (nine years ago) then EVERYBODY started growing a goatee, so I grew a full beard at 19 (seven years ago).

And that's probably more about my facial hair than you ever cared to know.

HL was released in Nov. 20th, 1998. 7 years 2 months and 25 days ago.

Gordan Freeman was 27 at the time of HL so that makes him about 33 now. And if Mr Tek is 26 now, that would make him 20 at the time of HL. So Mr Tek may have looked like Gordon Freeman at the release of HL.

A full beard at 19 you say? I'm 20 and still can't grow much more facial hair then a 10 year old. I rememer seeing a 12 yr old with a full beard on a beta club convention thing my senior year. Stupid genetics... :/

You'd have to read the magazine. There's only one pic of him on the net that I found and it isn't a good representation.

Back