Minion cookies, by request

very cute baby boy, Baron; i would post pics of my minions, yet i cant seem to figure out how to post pics that are not in link form. all the pics we have online are password protected, so i cant link to them.

ahh they are so cute!

hmm.. i need a picture of MY minion... KEL CAN I BORROW A PIC OF POPCORN??

and yes, i claimed him, just Kel and Rho can overpower me... and i am Kel's minion so... ya..

WOOT POPCORN!

did anyone else realize that this thread was started 10 months ago (minus four days)?

just think, in 2 months and 4 days, we will be celebrating the birthday of this minion cookies thread with more minion cookies!

ahh they are so cute!

hmm.. i need a picture of MY minion... KEL CAN I BORROW A PIC OF POPCORN??

and yes, i claimed him, just Kel and Rho can overpower me... and i am Kel's minion so... ya..

WOOT POPCORN!

I call this his Lord of the Rings/ needs a hair cut look and he really is the cutest ( yes that is a royal decree ) ;)

Kel Queen of all Europe

Why do moms alway want to show the "cute" ones? :mad:

This is me when they sewed me back together and made me a minion. 6 stitches FTW :D

PopcornBoy

I call this his Lord of the Rings/ needs a hair cut look and he really is the cutest ( yes that is a royal decree ) ;)

Kel Queen of all Europe

Bah, his hair's not even as long as mine, I think. I wouldn't badger him too much--I have put up with the "you need haircutz pl0x" for years and after a while it's no longer a joke so much as something that irritates the kid and bothers the parents.

...oh yeah, I had french braids before. My hair was only 4.5-5" long. Extremely painful.

Why do moms alway want to show the "cute" ones? :mad:

This is me when they sewed me back together and made me a minion. 6 stitches FTW :D

PopcornBoy

Nice gash their Pop. Whacha do? Homework get too much for ya and decided to open up ur head? Or did Rho get mad? :p :p

oh... liking the shirt too. DRAGONS FTW!

My brain was getting big with all the homeschooling that mom was cramming in there. So one day it got really full during algebra and just started leaking out. They saved some of my brain and sewed me up. Now I tell mom I can't do algebra or any other hard learning or I'll lose what's left of my poor brain. And before you start, even with half a brain I am smarter that all of you

PopcornBoy

Did Maid give all of your cookies away? :( I thought you were a bacon man? :confused:

Kel Queen of all Europe

I love bacon - had it last night in fact. But Prince Cor is the true 'bacon man'.

And hey I'm being reasonable begging for just cookies...I could be begging for Chess pie or pecan pie, especially this time of year. But MM has been exceptionally busy...so cookies will do nicely. Hint hint.

Paul

Back