Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rudy Giuliani

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dont know yet

Votes: 14 32.6%

• Total voters
I have not done a whole lot of Political reading lately, but as far as i can tell i like Fred Thompson.

I'll tell u the same thing i told vibro,

Please provide actual reasoning and information, details and facts.

Ron Paul seems to be a very good man, with Christ in his heart. Even though I hate politics, I enjoy what Ron has to say, and what do I have to say RON PAUL FTW!!!

Fred Thompson has alot of good qualities and i like him personally for standing in for paul harvey on the radio. he is very smart and knows politics well. http://www.fred08.com/Principles/PrinciplesSummary.aspx?View=Principles
has alot of info for him but hes kinda more of the same in contrast to Huckabee, and romney

'More of the same' how?

I'm leaning towards Thompson right now. He's consistently conservative on the issues, and has me more convinced than anyone else at this point that he means what he says. He's not a career politician, which to me is a definite plus, and strikes me as the most 'Reaganesque' of the candidates in terms of beliefs, values, and the willingness and ability to stick to his core principles in the face of opposition.

But, in the end, it's all a popularity contest, anyway...

I hate politics.

Ron Paul.
Cuz he'll get rid of the IRS and get us out of the war and veto unconstitutional bills like the Patriot Act.

That's why, Atown. That's why Ron Paul can raise 4 million in a single day and then 6 million in a single day. And that's from thousands of people contributing a hundred dollars apiece.

As for the rest of the candidates, in my humble opinion none of them are worth the powder to blow 'em up.
If I hear Rudy McRomnabee talking, I can't find any difference between what they're saying and what the Dems are saying. Just more "War war war taxes taxes taxes big government big government big government".

I hate politics.

Yes, like a democrat controlled congress is going to allow the disolution of the IRS. I actually think the revised Patriot Act is appropriate. But why would moderates and liberals ever want to vote for him? hes completely un-electable in those respects.

I peronsally am still in wait mode, slightly leaning towards Ron Paul...though I think the "overthrowing the government so it doesn't get too powerful and then establish a new one" is long overdue..

Yes, like a democrat controlled congress is going to allow the disolution of the IRS. I actually think the revised Patriot Act is appropriate. But why would moderates and liberals ever want to vote for him? hes completely un-electable in those respects.

If you never try you will never succeed. If you never start on a problem you will never finish it.

The whole "I like this idea but I will go with this one because the good one has no chance" is lazy grey thinking and is the culprit for many to todays issues.

If you never try you will never succeed. If you never start on a problem you will never finish it.

The whole "I like this idea but I will go with this one because the good one has no chance" is lazy grey thinking and is the culprit for many to todays issues.

no doubt about it, he will bring good questions to the table and force others to really be different and on the ball. but ya know what? you didt address the fact that if you look at america, an ultra right conservative from texas is the last person people will vote for, for president.

Back