Game sales

Blur for PS3/360 for $10+tax @ BestBuy in store. Be aware YMMV on coupon stacking, though you shouldn't have a problem. I didn't, and both coupons scanned at the register.

Game - $39.99 sale

Reward Zone coupon -$10
http://www.myrz.com -> go to gamers club -> special offers -> blur coupon.
If you ever buy @ BB, you should already have your account set up. If not you're losing out on free rewards that actually do stack pretty well.

Manufacturer's coupon -$20
http://www.blurgamepromotion.com/
Forces you to install a "coupon printer", but only takes a minute.

From what I hear, the game is great...and $10 is not a bad deal for a new PS3/360 game less than a month after release. :)

Last edited:
SUPER CRAZY STEAM SALE GOING ON!!!

Yup it's like the Christmas sale was with just about everything on sale. It appears it will run until July 4th with different one day sales on selected items. I haven't got an update pop-up yet either so people may not know until one is sent.

Last edited:
SUPER CRAZY STEAM SALE GOING ON!!!
My wallet screamed in agony when I read this post. :(

EDIT: I can now never pay more than $14.99 for BioShock 2. (No, I don't plan on buying the game in the next 40 minutes. I already have a backlog of PC games and I'd have to research to make sure BS2 doesn't come infected with SecuROM.)

Last edited:

EDIT: I can now never pay more than $14.99 for BioShock 2. (No, I don't plan on buying the game in the next 40 minutes. I already have a backlog of PC games and I'd have to research to make sure BS2 doesn't come infected with SecuROM.)

My wife gave me the go ahead to spend $20...and I can't decide what I want :(

I know TEK, my wallet is slowly crawling across the floor, while the whole time in a faint voice crying, "Must reach Steam Powered sale...Must press on..."Gasp" And then it just stopped moving...weird I know. LOL

It's an enjoyable game for sure. Not as creepy as the first but a MUCH better ending and story throughout. Wasn't so dark either. Can't find no one to play online though. :p

It's an enjoyable game for sure. Not as creepy as the first but a MUCH better ending and story throughout. Wasn't so dark either. Can't find no one to play online though. :p
The BioShock 2 sale is already over, so I'll refuse to buy the game until it's $14.99 or less. It's just the principle of the thing.

No worries, though. I have a massive backlog and some excellent multiplayer games to keep me company. :D

EVE Online is only TWO bucks! Picking that up for sure. :D
Steam sales make me wish I had a larger hard drive. :(

And yes, I'll probably pick up EVE Online, too. I doubt I'll play it past the free 30 days, but hey, even then it's a pretty good deal.

PRE-ordered!! :) Thanks Ryan for the update... :) I wish they had something for Arc Rising...but i suppose I will just get it local.

Arc Rise Fantasia? Just as an FYI, there's a lot of cleavage in that game...one of the main characters runs around fighting in a very revealing bikini. I'm not sure if there is any more than that, but I think that's the standard costume for the whole game. It's been toned a bit for the US release, but still really unnecessary. Looks like a good game, otherwise, but there are plenty of other good games out there.

I know different people have different opinions on what is/isn't appropriate; just thought I'd let you know in case you weren't aware. :)

Last edited:
Arc Rise Fantasia? Just as an FYI, there's a lot of cleavage in that game...one of the main characters runs around fighting in a very revealing bikini. I'm not sure if there is any more than that, but I think that's the standard costume for the whole game. It's been toned a bit for the US release, but still really unnecessary. Looks like a good game, otherwise, but there are plenty of other good games out there.

I know different people have different opinions on what is/isn't appropriate; just thought I'd let you know in case you weren't aware. :)

Yeah I was, thanks though for the heads up. I am looking forward to it though, because it looks like a possible Final Fantasy style game that could go a long way. HOPEFULLY! :)

What other good games are you referring too? Sorry, I have trouble keeping up with some of the GOOD games...I seem to be so behind on games sometimes. :) If you could PM a list that would be great, so as not to get this thread to far off track. :) THANKS again!

Last edited:
Dragon age origins?? Would it be worth picking this up since it is 40% off now? :D I have been wanting to play it for a while.

Arc Rise Fantasia? Just as an FYI, there's a lot of cleavage in that game...one of the main characters runs around fighting in a very revealing bikini.
Last I checked, it's against Japanese law to release a modern RPG without anime characters or at least one scene with a female character wearing a swimsuit.

Hey guys since I work at Target thought I would throw out some of the sales we are having if you get a chance or want the games... A lot of our PC games our on sale right now...for example Dragon Age is 29 and also Battlefield Badcompany 2 is 29 as well. :) Just thought I would give a heads up...there are more but those were the two main ones I could think of off the top of my head.

Back