Gogogo eBay

Hi guys! :D

In my defense, Tek was informed of the clean house condition before the game was even released. :p Take my word that it needs it...badly. And this ifeway ain't cleaning it alone.

Also, don't want him leveling THAT much faster than me...more than he's bound to anyway.... He doesn't need a head start. ;)

She is on to our secret code! Quick scatter guys!

Darn it Tek you never told us you married a cryptographer!

Hi guys! :D

In my defense, Tek was informed of the clean house condition before the game was even released. :p Take my word that it needs it...badly. And this ifeway ain't cleaning it alone.

Also, don't want him leveling THAT much faster than me...more than he's bound to anyway.... He doesn't need a head start. ;)

Worry not; this is Guild Wars 2! He can always down level and play right alongside you and make progress.

But then we still have the problem of him playing instead of helping me clean. :p (Yeh I'm sounding so wifey.)

He'd at least roll a new character with me, but I'd prefer our mains get started together. ^_^

But then we still have the problem of him playing instead of helping me clean. :p (Yeh I'm sounding so wifey.)

He'd at least roll a new character with me, but I'd prefer our mains get started together. ^_^

Okay, so I admittedly haven't seen this house, but surely this feat can be accomplished before the games arrive. :)

What you need to do is put a quest log on the fridge, and color in the bars as jobs get done!

Ember I gotta agree wit' ya. 30 mins every other day with 2 on it and it stays caught up fairly well. That leaves a big day before guests come to get the cobwebs offa da ceiling fan, wash winders, scrub stains outta carpet, the bigger stuff. btw who does laundry? Should be a team effort.

Okay, so I admittedly haven't seen this house, but surely this feat can be accomplished before the games arrive. :)

What you need to do is put a quest log on the fridge, and color in the bars as jobs get done!

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Tek can you link me the auction here or in PM? I got a friend that can afford waiting and only wants to spend $40. Maybe your seller has more.

+1

-500 @Tek because he didn't tell me he finally got the game in IRC >=(

Wait a minute, what is all this talk about washing windows? Eight years in the same place and I have never done that. The wife has never complained either. Cross that one of your list.

That leaves a big day before guests come to get the cobwebs offa da ceiling fan, wash winders, scrub stains outta carpet, the bigger stuff.

Hey it's around Halloween what is the sense taking down real cobwebs just to put up fake ones? Tell the guests the cobwebs and dust are decorations. Live spiders make it all the more authentic! Work smarter not harder!

btw who does laundry? Should be a team effort.

So you are saying he should change his clothes less often saving his wife work?

Wait a minute, what is all this talk about washing windows? Eight years in the same place and I have never done that. The wife has never complained either. Cross that one of your list.

I can see you asking her about the windows now...

Husband: Honey do you mind I never wash the windows?

Wife: Windows? We have windows?

What is that guys? Yes I am single why do you ask?

Last edited:
Win! :D

Ehhh I'm not posting pics as proof. But guys...it is really bad. Not like dirty bad (mostly)...just lots of clutter. Too much stuff for a little house. But take my word that it's a big project. It will take a lot of will power on my part too to keep my resolve when the package arrives. :p

What about a split schedule?
spend so much time per day cleaning (chipping away at it)
spend a measured time on Guild Wars 2

this way you have a somewhat equal balance.

NOTE: some people with no gaming time
tend to be found asleep at the computer at 4am with face on keyboard
and hand submerged in a bag of snacks.

Awareness: Research shows those who have significant allowed game time
are 75% less at risk for sneaking to play in the middle of the night.

Prevention: Asuran experts suggest having at least 1-2 Guild Wars 2 capable computers in each room.

A man in Utah had the same symptoms and a Sylvaricare doctor handed him a pile of salvage kits
saying "Take at least 2 of these and call me in the morning"

Warning: Guild Wars 2 may cause you to forget cooking dinner,doing laundry and other cleaning duties
but do not panic you will find that Point Of Interest eventually

I would go so far as to say that my leniency on game time contributed to our situation. :p

We have to be focused to make progress because what we've been doing obviously isn't working. Our useable evening hours don't even start until 8 or so after our daughter goes to bed. Other game nights start around 8:30. By the time that is over, there's no night left and we certainly don't feel like cleaning and organizing when it's time to be winding down for bed. I have gotten bad about not cleaning when Tek is gaming because honestly I got tired of working when he gets to play. So then nothing gets done and it still looks like we just moved in. :p

It's not hard to strike a balance when all you have to do is maintain. But to make major progress, that takes more extreme measures. Experience has taught me this. and it is no fun. :)

Last edited:
Just think, in a few more years when baby Tember is old enough SHE'll be able to.. uh.. contribute to the cleanliness of your housing establishment without need for compensation. *cough* <_<

I would go so far as to say that my leniency on game time contributed to our situation. :p

We have to be focused to make progress because what we've been doing obviously isn't working. Our useable evening hours don't even start until 8 or so after our daughter goes to bed. Other game nights start around 8:30. By the time that is over, there's no night left and we certainly don't feel like cleaning and organizing when it's time to be winding down for bed. I have gotten bad about not cleaning when Tek is gaming because honestly I got tired of working when he gets to play. So then nothing gets done and it still looks like we just moved in. :p

It's not hard to strike a balance when all you have to do is maintain. But to make major progress, that takes more extreme measures. Experience has taught me this. and it is no fun. :)

Wow sounds like you guys have a very busy schedule.
no wonder things are getting backed up a bit.

Thoughts:
1. invite a Mother-in law over (they love to clean and spend time with the grandkids)

2. usually there are times when my wife requires me to help out and eventhough it isn't my favorite thing to do
(and im usually in a big mob or boss fight when she asks me)
i do help her most of the time but i find there are times when "just one more fight and i'll be done"
usually comes back to haunt me hours later lol

Although now things are different,
she is working and i am disabled so i try/do the cooking,cleaning and laundry
so when she gets home after a 9 hour day she can relax a bit.
eventhough lately it seems that men lack the "fold correctly" gene (or at least i do lol)

my system is get everything done as early as possible
so i can get in some game time
but when my son gets out of school i have to go pick them both up

Just think, in a few more years when baby Tember is old enough SHE'll be able to.. uh.. contribute to the cleanliness of your housing establishment without need for compensation. *cough* <_<

Umm you have obviously never been a parent...

Back