Introductions

Hi all I just found you guys and am excited to see a Christian gaming page
I play a little a few MMOs and am hope to play with you all in the future.
I am on steam as Crosspunisher2003
Currently looking for a Christian ARK survival evolved tribe
Welcome to the forums, @NDWolfwood!

Yes hello

I came here via Christian Crew TF2 servers and play on the ToJ TF2 server regularly as loot or as ghost life in game

bye

zHlpgFN.png

Hey I'm Joseph! I live in North Carolina. I'm a professional web developer and designer. In my free time, I enjoy studying the Word, working out, and playing video games. I am currently into Rocket League and Star Wars Battlefront 2. I play games primarily on my ps4.

Welcome, Joseph! I love Battlefront 2 this side of the shenanigans. Lots of fun.

We have a Discord too if you use that. That's where a lot of the day-to-day chatter takes place.

Hello all! I am Frostydog ( on Xbox One I am GeorgiaFrostyDog)! I play mostly Star Trek Online and I am getting back into DC Universe Online too! I am a backslidden Christian who is also finding his way back into the fold. I spent about 7 or 8 years trying to convince myself I did not believe and guess what....I still do. I am 53 years old (yeah) and I have three grown kids and four grandkids. Young at heart though...LOL!

Hello all! I am Frostydog ( on Xbox One I am GeorgiaFrostyDog)! I play mostly Star Trek Online and I am getting back into DC Universe Online too! I am a backslidden Christian who is also finding his way back into the fold. I spent about 7 or 8 years trying to convince myself I did not believe and guess what....I still do. I am 53 years old (yeah) and I have three grown kids and four grandkids. Young at heart though...LOL!
Welcome to the forums! I believe we still have some Xbox folks around and you're always welcome to join the CGA Discord server and ask who plays what.

Hello,

I actually posted here before... some years ago. (Same username). Just figured since it's been such a long time I should basically start over. I'm a computer geek, Trekkie, father of 6 and I write reviews over at CCGR. (Mostly I do the Warhammer ones.)

In terms of gaming, I'm currently revisiting an old favorite, Medieval II: Total War, and one of these days I'll get back to Titanfall 2.

How, how is everyone? what happen here? why so dark? Im new, Im a christian and I would like to see more people around here. I play Elder Scrolls Online, Neverwinter, and Elite Dangerous. I always go by my handle rghawk2000 on PC and PS4. I hope to see a response from here. Also as suggestion we should change the wallpaper to brighter colors. Best regards and God bless you all. PS: Revival is always great and it is always possible with the will to do it in the name of Jesus Christ.

How, how is everyone? what happen here? why so dark? Im new, Im a christian and I would like to see more people around here. I play Elder Scrolls Online, Neverwinter, and Elite Dangerous. I always go by my handle rghawk2000 on PC and PS4. I hope to see a response from here. Also as suggestion we should change the wallpaper to brighter colors. Best regards and God bless you all. PS: Revival is always great and it is always possible with the will to do it in the name of Jesus Christ.

Hi Welcome to our forum :). There are a few options for forum style if you find it too dark for your liking. Just click the "style chooser" button in the lower left and pick one :) .

Also we have a Discord which is more busy than here. https://www.cgalliance.org/forums/threads/christian-gamers-alliance-discord-server.50864/ Join if you like :) .

Name´s Adam and Im very much in love with both design and nature. I used to be involved in the film industry and have studied screenwriting but am since a while back trying to make a transition into game development. My favourite movies of all time have had a religious theme to them (such as Ben Hur and the seventh seal). Would love to bring that kind of quality onto gaming.

Hi all. I pretty much exclusively play TF2. Stumbled upon the toj server 7-8 years ago and then took a 5-6 year hiatus and only recently got back into TF2. Some of the regulars on the toj server know me though for a while I was changing my name every week to a new theologian. I enjoy studying theology.

Hi all. I pretty much exclusively play TF2. Stumbled upon the toj server 7-8 years ago and then took a 5-6 year hiatus and only recently got back into TF2. Some of the regulars on the toj server know me though for a while I was changing my name every week to a new theologian. I enjoy studying theology.
YES! Welcome to the forums Theologian :) (that is what I call him). Check out our Discord https://www.cgalliance.org/forums/threads/christian-gamers-alliance-discord-server.50864/ if you want more activity. Theologian has been playing with us for months on TF2 I vouch for him not being a troll and you can validate him on there.

Back