Fundraising 2022

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
It's that time of year again! Yep, it's time for fundraising.

The annual expenses for the CGA currently total $212.17 USD. You can find a detailed breakdown of our expenses in the Support the Christian Gamers Alliance thread.

In that same thread, you can also find ways to donate to the CGA.

At the time of writing, we have $118.75 USD in our PayPal account, but, barring any unforeseen circumstances, we should have sufficient funds in our Amazon affiliate account to cover this year's expenses.

Nevertheless, if you'd like to donate to the CGA, your donation would help cover expenses such as hosting, domain renewal, and our forums license and would be much appreciated!

We just paid our annual hosting invoice (yay!), but we're $41.25 short on our remaining expenses for the year (XenForo license renewal and XenForo paid style license renewal). If the CGA community has been a blessing to you and you have some surplus funds after tithing to your local church, please consider donating.

As always, you can find information on how to donate in the Support the Christian Gamers Alliance thread.

I am pleased to announce that our expenses for the year have all been paid! Huzzah!

Thanks to everyone who donated!

In the interest of full disclosure: To pay the remaining amount for the PixelExit style for our forums, I transferred $10.00 USD from the Tribe of Judah Paypal account to the CGA Paypal account. I plan to transfer $10.00 USD back from the CGA Paypal account to the ToJ Paypal account as soon as we have sufficient funds.

I've updated the CGA financial accounts status thread with the latest transactions.

Back