Is there activity here?

cc.slim

Just wondering cause following times like this and no activity makes a brother wonder what’s up. So like who hit mute on this outfit. Lol, like I wonder not. So like Can we power up this outfit??? Hehehe, somehow swept clean is not a bad thing. Just wondering whom is active and whom wants to hear? Only on my phone at present and not much gaming online in like forevers. But brothers n sisters I Ain’t skeered to go and try whatever my means! Lol like can I open up here again??? I’m sorta grown up. Don’t think that’ll happen till he takes me and I start all over as I chose wisely noob.

Yours truly!

Just wondering cause following times like this and no activity makes a brother wonder what’s up. So like who hit mute on this outfit. Lol, like I wonder not. So like Can we power up this outfit??? Hehehe, somehow swept clean is not a bad thing. Just wondering whom is active and whom wants to hear? Only on my phone at present and not much gaming online in like forevers. But brothers n sisters I Ain’t skeered to go and try whatever my means! Lol like can I open up here again??? I’m sorta grown up. Don’t think that’ll happen till he takes me and I start all over as I chose wisely noob.

Yours truly!
Hi, slim! :)

There's been a trend of activity shifting from forums (asynchronous communication) to Discord or other platforms (synchronous, real-time communication) over the last few years. Most of the activity in the CGA community these days takes place on our Discord server, but there's still a place and a purpose for forums even in this day and age. Discord is better suited to real-time communication as it's essentially voice chat (like TeamSpeak and Mumble in years passed) and IRC (text chat from a bygone era) wrapped into one and modernized. Forums are still better suited to discussing more complex topics, helping returning community members reconnect, and maintaining lists (like our Overwatch players list).

TL;DR: Most of the action happens on Discord, but our forums are still active (though less so, as you've noticed) and an important part of our community.

You're welcome to join us on our Discord server and see for yourself!

Hi, slim! :)

There's been a trend of activity shifting from forums (asynchronous communication) to Discord or other platforms (synchronous, real-time communication) over the last few years. Most of the activity in the CGA community these days takes place on our Discord server, but there's still a place and a purpose for forums even in this day and age. Discord is better suited to real-time communication as it's essentially voice chat (like TeamSpeak and Mumble in years passed) and IRC (text chat from a bygone era) wrapped into one and modernized. Forums are still better suited to discussing more complex topics, helping returning community members reconnect, and maintaining lists (like our Overwatch players list).

TL;DR: Most of the action happens on Discord, but our forums are still active (though less so, as you've noticed) and an important part of our community.

You're welcome to join us on our Discord server and see for yourself!
I joined I think. And ready to begin a new sweep. Been awhile since I last swept and then like a noob I asked for more. Lol watch out when using the word more in prayer. Ya could get a deluge of stuff to sort out that can take years to digest so to empty. Hehehe really nevers know when one is in hand with the master until you feel it so. Note: Only on my phone at present because my gaming has micro’d to it. Big cpu stuff died.

Good to see you @cc.slim!

(You knew me before as RiverTigress, but I've been through a few name changes since then for security reasons)

As Tek said, most of the community is on Discord now. There are still a few from the "old days" here on the forums, but in different life stages than before that leave less time and energy for active engagement, so please don't take it personally that things are often a lot slower than they used to be.

Everyone still appreciates encouraging and supportive fellowship here, but with fewer active posters there's not as much potential for there to always be someone available to actively attend to new posts when others tire out or have to attend to other responsibilities away from here, so activity flows more in phases these days when schedules or circumstances align.

But that doesn't have to stop you from posting. It just means it might take a while sometimes for posts to be read and responded to.

Back