1st Month feedback

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
Can you believe it's been officially over 1 month since most of us have started playing GW2? So much seems to have happened in these past four week, both in-game and out of game. I hope that you've appreciated and been patient with the LoE leadership team as we try and balance our game time, our lives, and our service to you. However, we've had a month to play and get a feel for what GW2 is going to be.

So now I ask:
What are your suggestions, concerns, observations about LoE?
How can we make this guild better?
What are you hoping you'll see happen in regards to LoE in the near future?

Any first month impressions and feedback would be appreciated. I'm eager to continue building what we have and growing it to suit our needs, but I need your help in knowing which direction(s) to go. I, and the Leadership Team, appreciate it :)

-Stc

I'm enjoying the positivity and good-heartedness of guild members.

I think leveling has me a bit stumped as to how I can connect up with everyone in game at the moment. In my mid-twenties, level wise, I seem to be behind the curve, for the most part. It's hard to figure out where to join in with people, so mostly I've just been chatting while doing my own thing in game. I'm not terribly fond of big group zone clears, because everything goes so fast that I can barely keep up and "smell the roses" as it were a long the way.

I'm hoping down the road as I get leveled I'll be able to join people for the lvl 80 zone stuff. sPvP isn't really my thing, though I'll probably explore it down the road.

Mostly, I'd love to find a regular, weekly time to get together and get into WvW. This seems like the perfect way to do some guild stuff together with characters of all levels. I pretty much play one regular night a week for a good chunk of time, and the rest of the time it is catch as catch can. At the moment I'm playing on Saturday nights between 8 and midnight or so Eastern Time, but I could shift that to hit a guild event/WvW/etc. Probably would be best not to target WvW for the weekend in order to get better queue times.

So, those are my thoughts. Thanks for everything you guys do to make this place for believers to get together and GW2.

Things have been really good so far. Tons of active players and that is always nice to see.

I would like to see some guild wide WvW setup. That hasn't really been possible considering how often the WvW server matching was being reset, but they have it on a 7 day rotation now. Maybe we could claim a tower or something.

I know it's asking a lot but it would be so cool to see all 150-ish members of LoE in WvW. Sanctum of Rall could really use some help and our guild is big enough to change the tide even if we all joined in just once a week or so.

For the WvW discussion, I'm in WvW every night that I play. We can always get a group together (I'm sure you've seen me asking if anyone wants to WvW) but yeah. I agree, it would be awesome to have a large LoE Group. The good thing about WvW is that everyone is leveled up to 80 and You can level up by doing it. Now to keep this from getting off topic we can start another thread for WvW.

I personally would love to see more organized events. Perhaps 2 or 3 a week?
Event #1: WvW or sPvP night. Organize a huge group to run together in WvW under a coordinated leader.

Event #2: Personal story night. Everyone that comes is broken up into teams of 4 or 5 and you work solely on each other's personal stories.

Event #3: Changes from week to week. Could be a zone clear, dungeon run, tackle a jumping puzzle as a team or meta event chain.

Back