2 points remaining and 3 talents to choose from

Plankeye

I am half way to my next level and wanted to get some opinion from the other pally tanks on how to spend my last two points. Here is my current build:

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#character-talents.xml?r=Stonemaul&n=Sandric

I am leaning towards Improved Seal of Crusader, Guardian's Favor and Stoicism in that order. The reason would be 2 points in ISoC would give a 10% increase in holy damage bonus of SoC which generates threat on a regular basis vs the other two which are highly situational. Thoughts?

Honestly I rarely use Seal of the Crusader. On Boss fight I will for the extra dmg/aggro but not even then till well into the fight (maybe 2 judgement cycles)
I never use it on trash. Trash just goes down too fast and i need the snap aggro from judging Righteousness. Personally I think Imp SotC is a waste.

Stoicism really seems like a PvP talent to me, i think its usefullness in Heroics and Raids is pretty small.

I like Guardian's Favor as it saves lives over and over again. I use my BoP alot and sometimes as often as it is up. There are so many AoE encounters where the mage needs a BoP. Once you get to Heroic most trash can one-shot a clothie. BoP will save their life when they over aggro.

I use a mod called Castyeller. It alerts the Player via whisper and the Raid/Group with a message that I have casted BoP on target. This is very helpful as the person knows he is safe as well as to remove it if to go back to damaging.

Back