3dmark03

I just got 1246.

P4 1.8
512 RAM
GeForce 4 Ti 4200 64MB

No overclocking.

I'm bummed I installed DirectX 9. I never got to see the river/creek scene from the previous 3DMark version. My old 2MX either wouldn't run it, or maybe I got 1 FPS. I can't remember.

you have to have a directx 9 card, so far only ATI radeon 9000 and up and GeForce FX's can run it. I've seen them on systems i built...very prettY!

I've ogt my new computer :-D! Had it for half a week now, but I haven't found a disc with 3DMark on it. Oh well, I'll grab it sometime and run a test. Only ordered a GeForce 4 Ti 4600, but it'll do until the Next Big Thing. Even then, it'll probably just end up going into a full size tower later on. I expect I'll be getting an apartment soon, so that'll be a possibility. In the mean time, I've been catching up on my gaming big time (just got back from a three-man LAN earlier tonight :)), and I'll be starting work on my other projects again. I'm happy to report that all my backups came through intact, and everything's back up to good status.

You have no idea how happy I am to report that...

Congrats, glad to hear everything is up and running for you successfully. I have lost backups before I can say it is very frustrating to lose them. 3DMark03 can be downloaded from www.futuremark.com if you have high bandwidth otherwise you might want to get a download resumer, the file is 176 mb. Well again glad to hear your up and running
smile.gif

Back