6 Months in Psalm

bascom

A 5-10 minute, daily study begins on July 3rd, in the Teamspeak 3 channel adressed: wwjd.dyndns.org (time TBA). We will cover the entire book of Psalms in six months, completing it before the end of 2012. :D feel free to join any time. You don't have to read aloud. :lol:

The one year reading plan is available at http://www.oneyearbibleonline.com/readingplan/oneyearbiblereadingplan.pdf. We will follow the Psalms reading for the given day :eek: . Psalm is a book that comforts us, summarizes events in the Old Testament, gives prophecies for the comming of Christ, Praises the Lord, and more. Christ told us

Luke 24:44 (KJV)
And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

As a short addition to the Psalms plan, a few readings may include a related verse from another book in the Bible. This way, we can understand why the Psalm is talking about something (context). :geek:

1st week's reading

The first week's reading

Tue July 3rd, 2012 - Psalm 1:1-16

Wed July 4th, 2012 - Psalms 2:1-12 & Matt 3:17

Thr July 5th, 2012 - Psalm 3:1-8

Fri July 6th, 2012 - Psalm 4:1-8 & Judges 2:1-3

Sat July 7th, 2012 - Psalm 5:1-12

We will start on Teusday of next week at 10pm, Eastern Time. The teamspeak address is "wwjd.dyndns.org"

Hope to see a few of you there!

The Second Weeks Readings (July 8th until Friday 12th, 2012)

We've had mostly youth, and 2-4 members so far, each Day on the TS3 server, "wwjd.dyndns.org"

We are also skipping Saturdays, (Tomorrow's July 7 will be cancelled)

Sunday, July 8
Psalm 5:1-12
Psalm 6:1-10

Monday, July 9
Psalm 7:1-17

Tuesday, July 10th
Psalm 8:1-9

Wednesday, July 11
Psalm 9:1-20

Thursday, July 12
Psalm 10:1-15

Friday, July 13th CANCELLED

Question: if I did a Simulcast (u hear TS3), would you guys be interested in doing it on our CGA mumble server too?

Question: if I did a Simulcast (u hear TS3), would you guys be interested in doing it on our CGA mumble server too?
Sounds like a great idea. :)

Joshinator or I could help get you set up with a custom channel for the study.

Joshinator or I could help get you set up with a custom channel for the study.

Sounds grand. My user "Bascom_WWJD" doesn't have permission to go to other channels right now :p I'll be on Mumble some tonight & Sunday night if you guys want a chance to talk with me. (I'll probably stay afk on it for a while too)

Sounds grand. My user "Bascom_WWJD" doesn't have permission to go to other channels right now :p I'll be on Mumble some tonight & Sunday night if you guys want a chance to talk with me. (I'll probably stay afk on it for a while too)
We put a password on the server after a script kiddie with an IP changer and nothing better to do on a Saturday afternoon joined the server and started harassing people. I've sent you the password in a PM along with a link with instructions on how to enter the password in your Mumble client.

I'll leave it to Josh to set up the channel and appropriate moderator rights since I usually don't spend much time online on Sundays.

Thanks, Since I could create a temporary channel, I'm hanging out AFK under CGA Bible study in a temp channel that I created "Daily Sun-Fri 10pmET (6mo thru Psalm)"

Soon, the mumble server will come to an end. We're still doing the 6 months in Psalm study on the WWJD TS3. The address is wwjd.dyndns.org:9986

It's still happening every night but Saturday, at 10pmET/7pmPT, until January 1st, 2013;

Back