A Change in Leadership

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
It is time for a change for LoE. As much as I enjoy leading LoE and this guild has become something of a family to me, I do not have the time to devote to the guild that you all deserve. It would be a disservice to everyone to continue serving in this role without having the time to devote that the guild needs. With that in mind, it has been discussed among the officers and with Ryan that he will take up the banner of leadership and lead LoE. Ryan is a superb candidate for leading LoE and I'm sure many of you have already formed a strong relationship with him. I am honored to have him continue leading LoE and trust that the guild is in his good hands.

Thank you all for your encouragement and support over the years from leading Spirit of Elijah to forming and creating the Legacy of Elijah. It has been a honor to serve you all over the past few years and stands as a highlight and proud accomplishment for me. I hope to continue to be around and as active as I can be in-game and certainly on the forums, so this is in no way a good bye.

Again, thank you so much. I am excited to see LoE continue growing and being guided as God paves the way for the guild.

-Anthony

Well im very glad this is by no means goodbye..
you have not only been a good leader but also a good friend and i would like to personally thank you for all the hard work you have invested into growing this Christian guild

as for Ryan i agree with Enoch he is a good choice (eventhough he is a charr)

Well im very glad this is by no means goodbye.
This. Life happens, and I'm glad that even though life's got you backing out of leadership, you want to still be an active part of the community. :) Thanks for all your hard work with SoE and LoE.

as for Ryan i agree with Enoch he is a good choice (eventhough he is a charr)
Would it be fair to say he's Charrdboiled? >.>

Ryan is a good choice as a player, active guild member, and has good organizing skills.

Now if we can just get him to choose an "appropriate" race . . . (perhaps something less furry, because constantly taking him to get flea baths will deplete our guild bank quickly). :)

Ryan is a good choice as a player, active guild member, and has good organizing skills.

Now if we can just get him to choose an "appropriate" race . . . (perhaps something less furry, because constantly taking him to get flea baths will deplete our guild bank quickly). :)

lol he might make us sing the Charr Spangled Banner or Oh Ascalon before each event

because constantly taking him to get flea baths will deplete our guild bank quickly). :)

Isn't shaving a more effective treatment than a flea bath? I'm thinking maybe http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Cleansing_Fire would do the trick.

Though we might end up with a leader that looks like:

o-SPHYNX-CAT-900.jpg

Which, oddly enough, looks a lot like an Asura.

Are Asura really just hairless, dwarf Charr?

Last edited:
Too smart to be Charr, hey even earth cats are smarter than Charr.

Last edited:
Haha, had a good chuckle reading this thread. Haters gon' hate, charracters are awesome.

Enok's picture looks absolutely hideous. Just when you thought Charr couldn't be any worse. We might all need to chip in and get Ryan a makeover kit.

Do you all think one kit is enough for a Charr? Beauty might be skin deep, but that kind of ugly goes to the bone.

This thread makes me want to roll a Charr. :)

And much <3 to Stc and all the time, energy, and effort he's invested in to serving Legacy of Elijah and Spirit of Elijah/Elisha over the last few years. I could go on and on about his record of service in Tribe of Judah, but I know you all know even better than I do the patience, kindness, and dedication he's shown during his tenure of leadership.

And a manly pat/slap on the back for Ryan for being selected as LoE's new guild leader. I know Stc well enough to know he would never make such a decision lightly so your appointment to the post speaks volumes. Please let me know if there's anything I can to help you help LoE. One of my most important responsibilities as President of ToJ is equipping my leadership staff with whatever they need to serve their respective chapters and guilds.

Now, with all that serious business wrapped up, I think I'll start brainstorming names for a Charr Elementalist. :D

Please Tek no more hairball chucking Charr.
See, now I really want to play as the Charr.

It all fits: I favor the Zerg in StarCraft, evil women in fighting games, and Morgana in LoL. I don't want to be a bad guy, but I apparently want to play as the guy-who-isn't-bad-just-misunderstood.

Charr are just plain bad. They smell like wet dogs, have fleas, chuck hairballs, have all the sweet disposistion of a skunk backed up to a cactus, and are responsible for the Searing.

You know Ursen, you've just given me an idea for a guild event - Charr's only! Everyone grab your charr and we'll go zone clear with our warband. Awww yeahhhh.

I was just thinking the other night that I'd love to see an all Asura event.

It'd just be awesome to see a crowd of them all running around doing something together with their clumsy animations and small size.

Just make sure the event is doable with low levels, since I can't seem to get a Charr past level 10. I'd be happy to roll another one for the event.

Ooh, if somebody has fraps, we could do an impressive music, running in slow motion video of the event. And we wouldn't even have to slow down the video. ;)

Back