A MESSAGE FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE BUYING STAR CRAFT II!

Mostly_Harmless

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament Chapter Co-leader
I am aware that many of the ToJ people are buying SC II (Including myself.) I know most of you are very avid gamers and I know that 24 hours in a day can't buy you all the time to play them all, so my plea to those who play UT III with us is to continue to play and not abandon us for SC II. I promise that I will not leave this small (but totally awesome) community we have going and growing day by day. So for those who ARE buying SC II, post a promise to us that you won't neglect your friends who work VERY hard (Captain_tea) at keeping this server totally awesome and up to date with the latest content. Let's all enjoy SC II and continue to play Unreal Together for as long until UT 4 comes out!

God bless you all. I hope to continue to have fellowship with you all! :D

Last edited:
Don't worry. I think I'll be the only one missing a few Unreal Mondays to play the single-player campaign in StarCraft II. :D

And once I finish the campaign, I'll probably be back to dropping by on Monday nights.

I hope so man. I wish you could spend even just an hour with us on Mondays, but please don't forget about us on Unreal. I'll give you my account name when I get sc II as well.

I hope so man. I wish you could spend even just an hour with us on Mondays, but please don't forget about us on Unreal.
I won't. :)

And rest assured, it's nothing personal. I'm just disappointed with UT3 overall and the gametype I enjoy most (Warfare) is rarely, if ever, played on the ToJ UT3 server. When I play, it's to be social and even that only so long as I can stand getting steamrolled by much, much more skilled players (like how I used to play Counter-Strike 1.6 even though I got pwned all the time).

I'm not asking for anyone to change what or how they play. I just want to make sure that people understand I'm not being anti-social. I'm just not a fan of UT3 deathmatch.

I'll give you my account name when I get sc II as well.
Sounds good. :)

Be sure to check out our StarCraft Series Chapter Forum as well!

OK, My user name is sadly "BrianJacko" because Mostly_Harmless would not fit....gosh darn it : ( Add me up k tek? thx

OK, My user name is sadly "BrianJacko" because Mostly_Harmless would not fit....gosh darn it : ( Add me up k tek? thx

we need to know your identifier. in battle.net, mouse over your avatar and there should be a 3 digit number.. we need to know what that is.

we need to know your identifier. in battle.net, mouse over your avatar and there should be a 3 digit number.. we need to know what that is.

Sounds almost as great as trying to do multiplayer Wii :rolleyes:

My number code is 983.

Ok, Mr. captain_Tea.... there's a reason why i play sc and ut. They are both by far the two hardest games out there and I feel they both compliment each other. SC geeks are cool too : )

May I copy paste this thread to the TF2 forum changing "Unreal 3" to "TF2" ? tyvm :p
For TF2 and most of the rest of Tribe of Judah's chapters.

Things should settle down and approach equilibrium again after we all complete the single-player campaign.

Back