Adversary? Lions of Judah! :-p

FatMagic

Hey guys this is Tane / Tierdal from the Lions of Judah Gaming Community. I just noticed we can choose Ally's and Adversary's on the game. So I figured I would choose you guys as an Adversary since I think it sorta unofficial links us up. There is a chance we will be placed on the same server if we play the same server type. So hope you don't mind... but we choose you! :)

Are you guys going PvP or PvE server?

EDIT: Answered my own question. Found it :)

Last edited:
Hey Tane,

We had thought it would be cool to choose you guys as adversaries, but we're planning to be on a PvP server. According to TOR's site you are planning to join a PvE server, so I'm not sure those will be compatible. Was that mostly a placeholder, or are you guys pretty set on the PvE server? I know that most of the support around here has been for a PvP server, so I doubt we'll be switching types.

Edit: Lol, it looks like you've already changed that around. We'll hope to see you in-game, then!

Last edited:
I just selected you guys as adversaries as well. I'm looking forward to seeing you in game!

See now this is exciting. Even tho I'm not enamored with the game, the guilds are what make any mmo fun and 2 good ones with the chance to go head to head...mhhhhmmm

Back