Alliance Census

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
Hey guys. I'm taking an Alliance Census to see how big the Alliance is as well as how active. So far I just need you guys and HOLY and I can finally be done with it =D. Its really simple all I need is:

The in-game name of the leader and the last time s/he logged on

The in-game names of all the officers and the respective times they have last logged on

The # of members (not including officers and leader) in GFC
and the # of members (not including officers and leader) in GFC that have logged on in the last 2 weeks or under.

If one of you guys could take 5 mins and fill this out for me that would make me very happy. Thanks so much!
~Stc

Alright, lets see here.

Baby Pie (AKA Lady Dragonmaster) Is the guild leader. She last logged in about a week ago.

Pastor Wirl (AKA Heal Yo Ouchies) Is one of the leaders I think the last time he logged in was last weekend.

Hescominsoon (AKA damachi erlo) Is another Leader in the Guild. I think he logged in about 2 weeks ago.

Gourmet Butterfly (aka Eliannah Asselah) Is another Leader. I think she logged in last a few weeks ago. New baby does not give her as much time to play.

The Great Eskimo Pie thats me. (Aka Magnus Kingmaker) Is another Leader. I last logged in about a week ago.

Other members are Phasetim, Ura Corpse....

Is that enough? We are small, but are working on growing. :)

That perfect. Thank you so much. Now I just need HOLY and I can finally finish this thing :D

Back