Alliance Monday Night PvP 9/21 Hexway, 7:30 PM EST

Oh, sorry, I didn't think of that. Maybe we should put in a request for some PST stuff. When I first asked about events they welcomed me to do so and said they'd accomodate it if there was enough interest, but I didn't want to ask just for myself since my own availability is so unpredictable.

Well I inquired and Dorkelf replied with the following:

Originally Posted by RiverTigress
Hi

GFC may have a member or two interested in joining you for these if you are still needing people, but being on Pacific time they're not back from work yet by the time you are starting. Are the time and day set in stone or is there some flexibility that can be worked with?

Hi Tigress! My own play schedule is unfortunately set in stone, due to my current routine of work/sleep. But a lot of our regular PvP people can't usually play at the earlier time when I'm runnin PvP, including such PvP veterans as One2dredd and Derk. If one of your good GFC folks step up to help organize a later event, I can almost guarantee it will be successful. You might begin after mine concludes on Monday nights - that way some players from my earlier event might stick around and be available to meet up with you guys when you start. I could probably arrange to come on occasion too, though I can't afford to lose that much sleep on a regular basis. Hope you'll try it, it would be great to have more alliance PvP!

Paul

I understand. Obviously I'm no help in this regard, and I don't even have a level 20 or any talent at pvp to be able to participate myself, but I don't mind being liaison or whatever to help enable stuff for others who might be interested.

Back