Alliance PvE - Saturday Night 9pm EDT

DZwart

Legacy of Elijah Officer
Hello everyone. SoE/SOE is planning a BP run at the Ruins of the Tomb of the Primeval Kings. Here's a link to our sign-up thread. Hope to see some of you there!

The only down side to gaming is all the abbreviations.... I honestly have no idea what they are going to do Satruday night. :D

The only down side to gaming is all the abbreviations.... I honestly have no idea what they are going to do Satruday night. :D

LOL (Laugh out Loud)

Sorry about that. Thanks for the reminder about abbreviations.

I hope you know that SoE/SOE is Spirit of Elijah/Elisha - 2 guilds in the same alliance as GFC.

BP is Barrage Pet. This is a common build for the ruins of the Tombs. This used to be the starting spot for Player Versus Player (PvP) battles that ended in the Hall of Heros (HoH). It is now a difficult explorable area where you have to clear a map of all hostile creatures to move on to the next round. At the end of the 4th round, there are 3 bosses that each can drop several nice green items. Over time, people have found that 6 rangers with Barrage and a Pet assisted by 1 monk for healing and a Necro with Order of the Vampire could navigate these difficult maps fairly quickly. That is our plan for tonight.

That sounds like levels that I am no where near... I do hope you all do well. :D

Back