Amazing stuff!

That is incredible. I wish I could understand what the music was saying, but none the less it was very powerful. That is more than words can express.

That is incredible. I wish I could understand what the music was saying, but none the less it was very powerful.
I think the "1945" at the end made sense of it all.

A very tragic and moving video.

From the info box on youtube on this video

Kseniya Simonova is a Ukrainian artist who just won Ukraine's version of "America's Got Talent." She uses a giant light box, dramatic music, imagination and "sand painting" skills to interpret Germany's invasion and occupation of Ukraine during WWII

I think the "1945" at the end made sense of it all.

A very tragic and moving video.

Oh yeah. I had a feeling it was about World War II. And the 1945 at the end made it very clear. And then reading the info box told the whole story, but the lyrics of the music, I think, would enhance the message immensely. Yet, even without that benefit, it is still very moving.

I've never seen sand art like this done before. I thought the uniqueness of it was worth sharing. I wonder if somebody has done the life of Christ through sand art yet?

Choosing that as her capstone, it's no surprise she won.

There's parts of it that made me go "eh, what?" but watching the (Ukrainian) audience, they're obviously very poignant images if you know what they mean.

Back