Not open for further replies.

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
Hi Guyz!

We're still running the store!

You should shop!

Make Requests!

I can either individually link here or if it will be a popular item - add it to the store!
Screenshot from 2012-09-24 08:23:52.jpg

BUY NOW!

Last edited:
Can we add the 3G model of the Paperwhite to the Amazon store?

I'm strongly considering purchasing the Paperwhite 3G with gift money if I like what I see after I get to play with a demo unit in October.

EDIT: I'm specifically looking at the $199 model--the one that isn't saddled with ads. But I may change my mind if I learn there's a way to root the device and remove ads.

Last edited:
Task complete:

Error - Left behind is a lot of books and there have been theological inaccuracies and misguidances..... Tek7 do we still add this ?

Error - Left behind is a lot of books and there have been theological inaccuracies and misguidances..... Tek7 do we still add this ?
I'm going to have to say no, don't add the Left Behind books.

Sorry. :(

I'm going to have to say no, don't add the Left Behind books.

Sorry. :(

That's perfectly okay, I was just throwing some ideas out there. What exactly are the theological inaccuracies and misguidance in the books? I haven't read them in years, and was fairly young when I read the series.

I often wonder that myself :)
I try to keep sticky threads to an absolute minimum, but if there's a desire to sticky an all-inclusive "Support the CGA thread" with details on the CGA Amazon Store a sticky, I'm fine with that.

You know you can create direct links to products so that they don't need to be in the store, but CGA can still get the affiliate money for them right?

NEVERMIND lol... apparently that's exactly what you just did... :p

You know you can create direct links to products so that they don't need to be in the store, but CGA can still get the affiliate money for them right?

thats what i did....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back