Another pally question

viglundr

I have a talent question for when I hit 60. Currently I’m 52 with a Ret/holy build. 20/0/31. I do enjoy pvp although I haven’t spent much time on it as I’ve been focusing on leveling.

Now I’ve been playing with a few different talent set ups including keeping what I have or switching to holy/proc, proc/holy, etc. Seems to be quite a few viable options all better for one circumstance or another.

So my question is, what do we need as a guild? I know the usual response is "play whatever style you like" however I have only tried ret/holy, so don’t know the others or if I would be happy with them or not :) So I would like to know what the guild needs (if I get a chance at 60 to do some guild raiding etc) and I can switch to it and try it out. Don't worry if it doesn’t suit my style I’ll switch back :)

So what pally talent spec would help the most at this point?

Thanks,

I could be wrong but we don't have many proc spec'd pallys.

I'm Ret/Holy spec'd as is Grymorgan and Tfopa (I think).

Sallie has at least some talents in Proc as she was able to buff BoK on the raid the last time I was with her.

I've not seen Braylon, Daeder, Kor, Mightyplaya, Rengeof, or Stoneheart in recent enough memory to know how they are spec'd and their character data is not in the guild roster to check.

Allanon is Proc/Ret spec'd, but doesn't get much play these days, his build might be a good choice to follow if you want to go that route. You can find his character spec here: http://www.theforgiven.net/roster/char.php?name=Allanon&server=Terenas

Really play whatever you want, we do have very few Protection Spec Pallys that are active. Might be worth it to spec deep enough into the protection tree to get Blessing of Sanctuary, we don't have a Pally in the guild with that talent to my knowledge...

Hope this helps..

Back