Any old [cTs] brothers out there?

[cTs] Lamb

It's been about 20 years now..I just want to let you know I think of you all fondly and our time together in Day of Defeat. Wherever you all may be, thank you for being my second family. Thank you for sharing the love and impact of a computer gaming community and how it can bring the unlikeliness of strangers together.

I was a little boy in an abusive home yet I could always launch steam back in the beta days, and there we were, playing Day of Defeat. You welcomed me in and for a short while I could block out the noise that was happening around me, and capture some flags with you all.

If you're out there, please know you will forever have a place in my heart.

With love,

[cTs] Assassin_ov_perfektion *DoG*
(James)

It's been about 20 years now..I just want to let you know I think of you all fondly and our time together in Day of Defeat. Wherever you all may be, thank you for being my second family. Thank you for sharing the love and impact of a computer gaming community and how it can bring the unlikeliness of strangers together.

I was a little boy in an abusive home yet I could always launch steam back in the beta days, and there we were, playing Day of Defeat. You welcomed me in and for a short while I could block out the noise that was happening around me, and capture some flags with you all.

If you're out there, please know you will forever have a place in my heart.

With love,

[cTs] Assassin_ov_perfektion *DoG*
(James)
Welcome to the forums, James!

I'm so sorry to hear that your parents or guardians were abusive, but I am glad that Christian gaming communities were able to offer at least a respite. I pray you're completely removed from that situation now and I also pray that God would heal and continue to bring you healing.

I do remember the cTs name from years ago, but I don't know if there are any former cTs members on our forums or Discord server; however, I'll ask around and direct anyone who may have played in cTs back then to this thread!

Hey thanks,

I appreciate that. I thought it was a long shot, but would love to know what everyone is up to these days. Some will have families now, and others could be well into retirement haha.

I played some DoD back then but mostly Unreal Tournament. I'm out and about on the Xbox playing now. (COD Vanguard) maybe look me up there. I too don't stop in here much either, as you say retired --- close but not for a couple more years. :)

Back