Anybody still play?

kraniac

I played all Fri. night, all Sat. night, and some Sun. night and didn't see anybody on the whole time. Where did everybody go?

I played last night, Sun, with ColdSteel.  Before that I had played quite a few nights without seeing anyone.
sad.gif

I have been thinking that Thursday nights might be a consistent night for me.  Anyone?  Anyone?
Say start at 9:30 EDT (8:30 CDT).

Thursdays is good for me, but I wouldn't be able to stay very long unless we start 30 mins. to an hour earlier than you suggest. I have to wake up fairly early in the morning. If we start at 9.5 PM, I could play for 15, 30 minutes, but if we started at 8.5 PM, I could play for 1.5 hrs, which is about as long as I do any one thing. I could start as early as 7.5, but I'm not sure how that would work out with the schedules held by others.

So, therefore, I suggest a starting time of 8.5 (8:30) PM. All times mentioned in this post are EDT.

I do play too. I saw you playing Sunday day after church and a 3 person baptism at the creek. I just couldn't play because of a mother in laws day trip. I play every night (if possible) around 1:30 am to 3:00 am. EST
I play with 2 fellow co workers in the old UT instagib because they don't have the UT 2004 and a computer that will run it.I always check UT2004 buddys list for fellow ToJ'rs before I play old UT. If I find a ToJ'r then move over I and my dial up connection will lag you out.
tounge.gif
CS.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MaxX @ May 11 2004,5:46)]UT or UT2003? I have both but they're not installed...
I have all 3 UT games installed and the demos. If you don't want to purchase UT 2004 (which we are all trying to play for now) then try the UT 2004 demo. Try a game of Onslaught and you might be hooked. The demo only plays with other demo players. We'd be happy to have you join in a game. (If we could all ever meet in a game together
smile.gif
).
I believe our time schedules keep us all from playing together ., CS.

I haven't touched it in quite a few weeks. As the CS chapter leader I keep busy! Hope to see you guys soon...

Awesome Plankeye, I am so looking forward to a ToJ UT 2004 server. I hope my dial up ping is good!! Or at least playable.

I wasn't that into ut2003 and 2004 felt like a annoying cross between halo and bf1942, but I liked the original a lot.

Well, I downloaded the 810 mb UT2004 server file to the server this morning. I have to do some chores and will play around with it this afternoon.

Having our own server would rock so hard...

If you're wanting to set one up, plankeye, I have one request:

Please enable map voting in such a way that we can change the gametype to DM instead of ONS if we wish (and vice versa).

I have a spare computer and I was actually going to see about going to pick up a copy of Red Hat with a BestBuy gift card I got recently and making a dedicated server. It wouldn't be that fast, but it would be better than nothing.

I'll tell you if I was successful.

Not wanting, I am setting it up.
biggrin.gif

I just got the files unpacked on the server, I have to play around with permissions and the configurations, but while I am tinkering, I'll look into the voting of different game types.

Sorry I haven't been around guys, things have just rushed up on me. I'll do my best to be in game a little more, but that probably won't happen. Playing games has had a very negative effect on my time management skills in the last few months and I need to get back on top of things. I'm sure some of you understand, this happens all the time.
smile.gif

Anyways, I'm still around (I can update the website and stuff, and I'll check the forums every once in awhile), just not in the game. This really sucks 'cuz of Plankeye's kind donation of a server. :p

I'll see you around, maybe in a few weeks, or for a quick game online...

You go Plankeye. give us an ip address. Woot.
biggrin.gif

Hey Shagz catch up with us when you can. It should be easy to catch up with me on dial up.(where is amusedtoe anyway,my dial up buddy)
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (kraniac @ May 10 2004,6:48)]I played all Fri. night, all Sat. night, and some Sun. night and didn't see anybody on the whole time. Where did everybody go?
You must not have played all night because I was on during those times.

[toj.cc]James -- always.

I just got UT2004 Tuesday night.  I'm still playing the tutorial to get the feel of it.

I'd love to link up with other ToJers to play.

I'll try logging onto the server when I get a chance to play some.

Hope to see some of you there
smile.gif

I've already stated my usual playing times. L_J, are you playing under the name [toj.cc]L_J or something else?

I saw stumpt May 20th at about midnight EST. We played a game of ONS and a few good games of DM, aside from a bit of overly harsh smack talk of mine directed at another player (not vulgar, just too mean spirited). I apologized.

Hope to see you all on more often. UT is much more fun when playing with another person you share things in common with, just like any other video game.

I play under [toj.cc] LJ on UT.

I also play Halo-pc but it won't let me put a period or colon in the tag so I play there as [toj cc] LJ

Back