Anyone excited about tron 2.0?

You bet I am!!! You can probably figure that out by my signature. The graphics look great and the gameplay sounds very exciting. I've read several previews on the game. I don't think the demo mentioned is publically available. Probably just an early idea of what the game will be like.

Check out the official site for a video, screenshots, and more.

That web site is amazing!

Too bad it wont be out until August, but at least there "may" be a demo.

Yeah, I read about it in a PC Gamer mag a while ago, looks pretty sweet. Will have to see the movie first tho.

Ix

Seeing the movie will definitely help in understanding some of the terms being used. You will know what a light cycle is, what a disc is used for, who BIT is (you see it on the Tron 2.0 home page). There's even a Half-Life mod, I can't remember the name of it, that is taken right out of the disc battle in Tron.

But, to me, it was one of those movies where it was just the right place and the right time.

The movie was full of unknowns and filming techniques no one had ever done before. The 'Making Of' is very interesting if you happen to see the 20th Anniversary DVD.

Yes. I believe the Half-Life mod is Ricochet. Thanks.
smile.gif

Wow! The snapshots are awsome! I will look forward to this game.I hope it will have a good multiplayer setup.

Alien

Back