anyone interested in PvP on Mordred?

exodus

hey guys, i'm back into DAoC for the summer.

several friends are playing on Mordred, and i've created a few players there as well... having a good time, and wanted to see if anyone wants to try a 'new' experience with me.

the griefing isn't as bad as you'd think, and you lose no xp when a player kills you.

let me know if anyone is interested.

ive always been interested myself in pvp, but never could get established enough to have any fun.

tell me more about how i can try it out?

~C

Blednnyn and I had alts on pvp server that were part of a kobold only roleplay group..was awesome fun but did get a little frustrating cause they had their own language and such and travel could be very difficult when you werent with your guildies. The new frontiers seems like its going to offer a nice pvp way to lvl

well when you enter mordred, you must pick a realm... but the cool thing about mordred is you can have the full number of charcters in each realm. that equates to having 3x as many character slots when you play on mordred.

another benifit is the ability to travel anywhere, within any of the three realms. for example to level I went from Grove of Domman to Tomb of Mithra back to Hib for the Muire Tomb, and I'll probably head to vendo caverns next.

you also get bonus xp for playing in mordred. enemies are worth more, not to mention PvPing is incredible experience.

let me know if anyone is gonna play mordred & we'll hook up!

Names I need names to find you in game!!!!

Sorry, when I play modred it get really stressed.:O

yea I tended to get stressed as well... I got ganked about 25 times the other night so I'm gonna try out Perc for a bit.

who can I hook up with to get a guild invite to KoTT?

Hey Exo, don't know if you ended up trying perci or not. Cammandus, Icthuus, Odale would be my best guesses for people on perci who could hook you up with an invite if you haven't gotten one already.

Word up home skillet!
tounge.gif

Back