Anyone interested?

Where

In a pally tank? It's not looking good on getting internet anytime soon and I'm kinda losing interest in getting back into WoW:( Miss you all though!

Free? I would... I mean, My son would love it...

But only if I could hold it till you come back.

Hahaha....for your son eh....I would be interested in it too, or at least I know the LG crew would probably...

and agreed...only holding it till you come back

what if i said I would take it and NOT give it back that way you never felt obligated to play wow again? is that secretly why you are giving up the toon!

/me is Sherlock Gnomes

on a mountaintop in AZ about 2 miles from the nearest available DSL and about 20 miles from the nearest cable internet heh

You wouldn't walk 2 miles to play WOW? Just put your desktop in a shopping cart, roll down to the nearest poll and hook up? I can see not going 20....

No, I wouldn't actually hehe. Especially when that 2 miles gets covered in 8 feet of snow this winter:p I am kind of assuming they have it 2 miles away since thats where the ski slopes are and I think they have internet in there, 4 miles away I know DSL is available though.

o_O that is simple then.....take your laptop to the ski hill...hang out in the bar/lounge all day and play on their wireless? Take a fake cast for your leg and you will fit right in!......no picking up cute girls though...Laraptor wouldn't approve.

i'd be intrested in it as well. the LG crew is in dire need of a tank.

but like everyone is saying its only gonna be held for you when you come back..

i'd put him to good use. vendor all his gear for gold to buy mastablasta gems and stuff!

err just kidding..

lol

ME since I want to learn how to tank, well, get an idea, before the next expansion so i can roll my DK and tank some mobs!

Back