anyone still visit the cs forums?

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
just checkin who all is still playin. im goping to train a bit before a tournament soon. anyone home?

Since this is the newest thread, I do now...

I'd say semi-playing.

CoD 4 mod in Doom II game.

Playing CS 1.6 with a 1 MB Onboard card is highly NOT suggestible.

Since this is the newest thread, I do now...

I'd say semi-playing.

CoD 4 mod in Doom II game.

Playing CS 1.6 with a 1 MB Onboard card is highly NOT suggestible.
why 1mb onboard o_O . and is the toj server still active or is it relaly just fish the only option?

I played about a day of CSS (my brothers old account) on the Fish server. I... uhh, I didn't like the game at all, really. TF2 for me. :p

thats the thing though, i can just barely stand tf2. but i love CS and CSS its so freaking amazing and pro.

I liked the FISH servers, I didn't like its members, especially the ones on Probation.

Because I'm using an old Celeron Emachines 633 mhz PC with wireless internet.

IF you have Doom 2 and want to play with me or go to Tek7's server, I'll join you.

Otherwise, I'm just watching and dreaming about when I'll play CS and when ToJ will have their server. :(

I still play CS 1.6! Prolly never make it to the next level> Oh wait no levels just better players kik'n sand n my face. Go fig! But I'm not a quitter. I wonder if there will be a cross trained cs and css tourneys lol! Me play you should 2!

thats the thing though, i can just barely stand tf2. but i love CS and CSS its so freaking amazing and pro.

i agree...
in all honesty... it just takes tactics and team work in TF2, not great skills.
I've been playing a lot of COD 4 on the 360 (only to try and get better so some of my friends don't beet me too badly...) BUT...

Can we get some CS 1.6, or CSS nights going?
My skills have probably all melted away with the constant console FPS... but i still wish to retain a little...
I must warn you that i will not be in town for the next week... so at least make it in august or some date in there.... but seriously...
When are people free? get at least a night in.

Haven't been here in awhile

I myself have moved on to playing more 'fun' type games like TF2 but one day I may make a comeback - we'll see. :)

I myself have moved on to playing more 'fun' type games like TF2 but one day I may make a comeback - we'll see. :)
Come play on the ToJ TF2 server then! See my sig for details.

</offtopic>

I haven't played CS in ages, but it's no secret I hold no love for CS or CS: Source.

Come play on the ToJ TF2 server then! See my sig for details.

</offtopic>

I haven't played CS in ages, but it's no secret I hold no love for CS or CS: Source.

Romans 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

but thats ok:

1st john 4:18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

:D

Back