Are U Karazhan keyed?

I've been putting off getting Kara keyed until all my assignments are done. I have one left, so I suspect I'll be keyed fairly soon :)

Nopers. While I was playing on Terenas, I could never get past the Void Boss in Mana Tombs. /cry

We have keyed 9 toons in the guild now. Would be happy to help any evening if you need me to. The set up you need for BM is tank, healer, and 3 dps. Kinda like Shadow Lab. Dps is very important. If you don't have enough, you will not succeed.

Looks like Adam, Renee, Sheri and Xan need it..We had planned to help Renee thursday night. All you guys would need now is a tank :) Sounds like Angie is up for it. If she is busy or can't go, I'll do it. (Renee needs a quick, partial run through arcatraz (Trash mobs) though for the key frag)

Nopers. While I was playing on Terenas, I could never get past the Void Boss in Mana Tombs. /cry

I fury tank him now when I'm the tank in the group, since his hits are cake..on me..
So..2dps with a dps warrior tanking him works nicely. 3 dps plus a dps warrior on him and he is a push over..

I need the third key part and then a run through BM on my lock, and i have the first piece on my priest. would like to get both of them keyed soon.

My priest just finished the steps at the door of Kara, now I've got to collect key fragments.

My mage has all the fragments, now I just need to go to BM to forge the key.

although I just hit 70, one of the first things I did was the first part of keying just outside kara. Now I need to get myself into the dungeons for key fragments

My play time through the week will be spotty. I'll try to make it out Thursday, but I'm afraid I can't promise. New job, getting my feet wet woes. :)

Back