Area east of Dragon's Throat

sdenotter

Hey guys... I need a hand here, how do i get into the area east of Dragons throat? I'm currently trying to get my Grand Master Canthan Cartographer title, and I have a couple areas that I need yet. The one, is Jade quarry. the other big huge area is east of the dragon's throat outpost... i went into dragons throat challange, but it doesnt count for squat.

anyway if you still dont understand, see the following pic

gw127copy.jpg

I have seen 100% maps, and its explored... im still gonna try other stuffs but its gonna be getting annoying not having the last 4.8% of the map... specially when i've come so close

I am pretty sure if you exit thannaki temple out of one of the northern portals that you can get to that area. There are 2 bridges that you can choose from to get into that area. If you still need help pm me in game and I will show you my self.

hahah rolo, yes it is... with the *grunt* jade brotherhood... i hate them their SOOO hard for me... ridiculously huge groups of mages... and knights with two ritualists keeping everyone alive! i went through there four times and walked out with 60%dp every time! it got annoying... BUT i got all i needed... now i have to figure out how to get the whole area of the vsomethingorother square explored. lol its so hard. ... btw does anyone on here have the GMCC title....?

lol im soooo close!!! im almost at 98%, and i know where most of what i need is!!! I JUST CANT GET IT! :( *walks away sulking*

Ya i am currently trying to get the exploer title for Tyria but im only at 92.2%. This title is pretty hard especially when I have no clue what I need to explore. All I know is that I have a little left to explore in the THK mission :( .

I found this neat map of how all the campigns/worlds are connected and thought it was interesting. Here is the link....
Map

You can zoom in on various areas although they are not all unveiled just a rough outlook.

I found this neat map of how all the campigns/worlds are connected and thought it was interesting. Here is the link....
Map

You can zoom in on various areas although they are not all unveiled just a rough outlook.

cool stuff! you can really see just how small Cantha is. and i wonder why they put the battle islands there. did they just guess. Anet should make a "Master" map after EotN

if ya want some muscle to help explore, lmk

Well, I guess I should ask the Guildies if they want to come along, but there is a new member, his forum name is Charles, but... lol his real name is Ryan, and he lives in West Edmonton, and goes to my church.... so he had been saying that he was wanting to get the title as well :) but then he started his next character and got the survivor title, not the CMCC one on his ranger. But this was about... a month ago and he had 79, and i had 75%... now im almost done and he hasnt gotten any farther.

just a hint for anyone going for explorer titles. If you take a zoomed out picture of your map, then you can compare it to a 100% map of the same size using gimp or photoshop. You make the 100% the back ground and then past your map on top. Then you set the overlay type to difference. The bright spots are where there are differences. The clouds make this imprecise but it can help you find the last .3 or .4 %

just a hint for anyone going for explorer titles. If you take a zoomed out picture of your map, then you can compare it to a 100% map of the same size using gimp or photoshop. You make the 100% the back ground and then past your map on top. Then you set the overlay type to difference. The bright spots are where there are differences. The clouds make this imprecise but it can help you find the last .3 or .4 %

Thanks for the advice ill try doing that.

*laughs* and for the other .6 percent, you can simply zoom in and do it screen by screen... eugh. but i only have had one problem with that..... the maps i downloaded are bigger than the ones i have made... so i have to resize them before i can see where i have missed.

Back