AWESOME PICTURE CONTEST!

AMorrii

I have got 2 copies of Sanctum on steam and I'm going to give them away in a contest.

To win this contest you must take a picture of yourself being awesome and post it to this thread. I do not care what you do for this picture. You can plank, you can owl or you can dress as Lord Vader and chase frightened children around the park. NOTE: you DO NOT need to have a steam account to compete. You DO, however, need one to receive a prize. Winners will be added to my steam friends and gifted the games. (sending steam gifts by e-mail tends to be unreliable)

The specific rules are:
-photo must be taken after this post
-you must be the subject of the photo.
-the photo needs to be funny or amusing.
-no standing on ledges with heights exceeding 20 stories
-no eating Vienna sausages
-contest ends November 22 at noon. Eastern time.

Last edited:
How many pictures can one person submit? Because I'm pretty sure every picture of me is AWESOME! :D

Last edited:
rofl
Let's keep it at one per person.
Also let's have the photos taken after this post.
These photos are a perfect example of what we're shooting for.

It really doesn't get any more awesome than this.

My Mo (and beard) after one week. Most heard response so far - Hey man you forgot to shave this morning. (even after 1 week :( ) Most painful response - Dad you got a lot of grey in your beard.

It's awesome because of why I'm doing it.

This might be familiar to some of you. Tonight was trash night. :D

Picture%252520002.jpg

Diaper Genie - Greatest invention EVER.

(well it still has problems like when you open it up to take out the tube of diapers and the oder wave washes over you but it's still great)

Me having a snowball fight while using the baby as a human shield...What makes this picture awesome was that it was taken just outside San Diego! No one was expecting snow and my kids all got to see it for the first time.

Also, that baby has some cheeks no?

6342411801_56bb4bf2fe.jpg

guys-2.jpg

Picture of my twin and I hunting for our 21st birthday on wednesday last week! =D

I'm on the right

Me having a snowball fight while using the baby as a human shield...What makes this picture awesome was that it was taken just outside San Diego! No one was expecting snow and my kids all got to see it for the first time.

Also, that baby has some cheeks no?
San Diego is great. . .err, I mean horrible and miserable. Who would want both the beach and the mountains both within 30 minutes drive time? Stay away all you other people!

On a side-note, I didn't realize that the lover of Ewoks lived so close.

The contest has ended. The winners are Patriot and Ewoksrule. Patriot, for being a responsible diaper jockey/father. And Ewoksrule, for enjoying snow........ I live in Michigan and 4 feet of snow for 8 months of the year is normal. So have fun in the snow, desert folk!

Message me your steam account names or add me and I will gift you the games. My account name is mradm7z. Thanks, everyone, for participating! :D I hope to do this again soon whenever my resources permit it!

Back