Back...kinda

aka Ash

Hiya all...
Life is still busy, and now I've had some heart problems. I was rushed to the hospital by ambulance the other day. I got LOTRO beta also, so I will be around occasionally, but not as often as I'd like yet. Mainly I wanted to say that I'm still around, just incapacitated a little. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers. See ya all...:)

Nice to Hear from you Ash!! Praying for you bro! Been nice seeing you in the Fantasy League!! Woot I hope I beat you this WEEK!

hmmm seems like every guildy that applied was accepted into LOTR wow!

Hey Ash, glad to hear from ya. Take it easy with ur heart, my mom has heart problems too so i sorta know what ur going through. Stay safe and have fun!

Ash!!!! :D

Glad to hear from you my friend! I will be praying for you and I hope to see you more in the future.

Thanks all. I appreciate it. I had blood clots in my heart, which incidentally caused a pulse rate of about 180 and a blood pressure of around 170/130. not really an ideal situation. The have me on medications to help with that, and they are running some more tests next week. I've been out of work this whole week (doh!), trying to relax. LOTRO is a good stress reliever :). I don't have lots of energy yet, so I don't play much of anything yet. Anyhow, I'm taking care, My wife is making sure of that, and through the grace of God I have survived my 1st serious health condition and will continue, I have too much to live for, and I am stubborn. Thanks for the prayers.

The worst thing I've ever had was a pulled back muscle or maybe a sprained ankle.

STOP LIVING LIFE ON THE EDGE, I'M JEALOUS!!

j/k. Good to see you're doing better

MM and Bill....
What are your character names in LOTRO?
I have Dredd's.
Anyone else?
Mine is.....Ashslayton

Ash, I can sympathize with the heart. I had a coronary stent placed in one of my arteries just a couple of months ago. I go to the heart doctor Tuesday for another nuclear stress test to see if the stent is doing its job.

Its amazing how fervently you can pray when you are flat of your back and they are about to go poking around in your heart. I got an overwhelming sense of calmness as I lay there. Call it an assurance from God.........not that I would be healed but a sense that God was in control, that whatever the outcome.......whether I died or lived or was incapacitated or whatever........that HE was in control, HE knows best how to handle my situation, and that regardless of the outcome it would be ok because I had put my faith and trust in Him.

After all, if you can trust God with the salvation of your soul, what can you not trust Him with?

OK...As some of you have seen, I am back in full stride. Again Thanks for your prayers and your welcome backs. It was cool "seeing" everyone online again. Gabe (my son) is also back. He just wasn't into playing while I was down. We are gonna start a couple of new characters in Prophecies, then work them through Factions, then hopefully Nightfall. (We should both have it by then). So anyone need help in the beginning of the game holler at one of us. (son's main IGN is Gabriel Slayton). Again, thanks all, I missed ya.

~Tony

oh, got into the LOTRO beta.
current char is a elf loremaster called... uh. um.... dang it. I forgot.
all I remember is that he has a Raven called Nevermore.

might remake my champion Kratimos. so if you see a Kratimos running around.. it's probably me.

Back