badd speeling adn grammars Help Desk(s)

For those of you who happen to have problems with the spelling or grammar necessary for good writing, or are confused in the slightest about anything related to grammar, spelling, wording, punctuation, or anything of that sort, I welcome you to the badd speeling adn grammars Help Desk. Here, I shall serve as your question answerer, and will do everything within my God-given power to help you speel adn\oar grammarate anything you submit to my revision. As an added bonus, anyone who would like to help me (please do! :3 [I may not get everything, you know... After all, I'm not super-human and not an English major... I'm just slightly obsessive compulsive in terms of spelling and grammar]) fulfil this demand, or ensure that no request goes without correct response, can submit replies to the Help Desk requests.
I thank you for your time and hope to get business as soon as any of you have any issues with your written language.

like i no so many ppl who can use ur heklp in there englsh its so not funny there was thisd gurl in my englisk class who was like a moble trane reck! lololololrollercoasterhelicoptertrains. it was badd.

Back