Bible Study Update - July07

DZwart

Legacy of Elijah Officer
Unfortunately, as Bill is no longer able to coordinate Bible study, we are on hold for the time being. If anyone is interested in coordinating or leading specific sessions of Bible study, please post on the new thread I am about to post asking for volunteers. Thanks.

i would like to step up and volunteer to lead it during the summer. since i am entering my second year of High School i may not be able to carry it on during the school year, however i would like the lead it during the summer. i am flexible any day but i have time constraints. so i will be planning on starting around 8:30 EST. yall can tell me which day is best.
Joey

i vote for monday! (since thats the only day i dont have something going on either in GW or RL)

i need more response, during summer any day is possible but not any time. i will do 8:30 but as of now it seems like we are doing monday, unless enough people say otherwise.
Joey

YAY MONDAY! You might want to say something in the Main forums so more people can see. Maybe a poll too.

I split the last half of the previous thread to this new thread to make sure people saw this. Thanks for stepping up Ducky!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I missed bible study. *sigh* hope you guys had a good one anyway. I would notice right after its about over...

Back