@Bowser

Avesther

Sad to see you go from WoW. I will miss your online presence and famous Teb pulls. You were always such a nub, but, a nub with heart. I will never forget your drive and willingness to help anybody who requested it, running in to save the day. I know your future endeavors will be blessed and fruitful. May your path take you 4x4'ing down new and adventurous roads.

Brothers through the blood of the lamb, friends through trials and tribulations.

Now....onto SC2!!!!!! The sequel to what started it all here! Those are some pretty big shoes to fill and you are the man (sometimes the boy) to fill them!

Sad to see you go from WoW. I will miss your online presence and famous Teb pulls. You were always such a nub, but, a nub with heart. I will never forget your drive and willingness to help anybody who requested it, running in to save the day. I know your future endeavors will be blessed and fruitful. May your path take you 4x4'ing down new and adventurous roads.

Brothers through the blood of the lamb, friends through trials and tribulations.

Now....onto SC2!!!!!! The sequel to what started it all here! Those are some pretty big shoes to fill and you are the man (sometimes the boy) to fill them!

GP!! Thanks so much!! haha

I, too, always enjoyed your company :D Hopefully we'll be able to play together in StarCraft! Honestly, I think you'd make a great map editor because you understand game mechanics really well. Either way, I hope you will stop by and join us in the new game :) :D !!

Back