Buy Defiance Standard Edition 4-Pack - $10 each anyone in?

ewoksrule

Seems like a neat MMO/Shooter with vehicles. With no subscription, $10 buy-in on a 4-pack is pretty legit. Anyone want to go in with me?

I've no experience with the game, so I can't comment on it. I can say that I've really enjoyed this first season of the TV series overall, though. I essentially amount it to "what if SyFy [still hate that name] made a Game of Thrones series of their own... with aliens?!" Not that that's really a bad thing most of the time (though it manages to push the limits of its TV rating in sexual content more often than I'd like). It's pretty solid. Despite similarities to this series or that series, it manages to create something of its own that has consistently been worth my watching time.

I'd like to believe that the game is similarly good.

Last edited:
Though I hope the game is great, and that you find the people to make a four-pack happen, I'm afraid I won't be one of them. This no-purchase thing I'm inflicting on myself borders cruel. :p

Awesome! Lemme know what you think so I'll know whether or not to put it on my "acquire someday" list. lol

Back