Can an XBL be hacked?

Razzle0925

I know XBL isn't talked too much on here but I just want to check something. Someone, who I am not friends with, sent me a voice message last night stating that he was willing to give me a $25 itunes gift card if I was willing to give him 1600 microsoft points. Is it possible that because I opened it he was able to hack my account? Just wondering if anyone else has run across this or am I just being overly cautious. I don't want my XBL hacked/with virus. Or could it have just been a scammer trying to rip people off?

Thanks

Xbox can be hacked but that's most likely not a hack, just a scammer.

Good luck.

Thanks. I looked some stuff up a little after I posted this but got way too tired to post something about it. I guess there is also a way to tell people's ip and such. Scary what people can do. Apparently he also the message to my father-in-law. Told him not to open it so I think it could just be a scammer/troll.

Yeah XBL can be hacked because I have seen a lot of moders and hackers on xbox :p

Yeah and that's why I got to looking it up online pretty much right away. I haven't been hacked though so I think it was just a troll trying to scam someone. I see a lot of moders and hackers too. Especially in CoD BO 2. It's stupid.

Back