cgalliance.net down

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
Spread the word: Everyone can now access the Christian Gamers Alliance forums via the new cgalliance.org domain.

Please note that we are still working to resolve the difficulties regarding the cgalliance.net domain; however, the cgalliance.org domain will now and, until further notice, continue to point to the Christian Gamers Alliance web site. Further news regarding the cgalliance.net domain will be posted when it becomes available; we hope to have these issues resolved within the next few days. Don't update your bookmarks quite yet as cgalliance.net will still be considered the primary domain of the Christian Gamers Alliance web site!

If you are the owner of an @cgalliance.net e-mail address, I ask that you bear with us a little while longer until we resolve our current domain name problems.

thanks for the redirect. sorry about the troubles and sorry it requried a new domain name to be purchased

Wow! Seriously...a dream come true. I had a dream last night I could get on the CGA forums. When I got on the computer this morning I was like, hmmm, wait...that was a dream. What a great surprise to see it become true.
biggrin.gif

Sorry about all the problems and the extra domain name.

ahhh CCGR and CGA...where dreams come true.
biggrin.gif

dude you must be a true geek to dream about computer stuff

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CCGR @ May 18 2003,10:00)]so when will the .net domain be functional again? any ETA?
None as of yet. I've been given the go-ahead to switch everything over to the cgalliance.org domain officially, but this will likely involve twenty-four hours of downtime. Because of this probable downtime, I've decided to wait until late Monday night to switch the domain over. I'll be posting news regarding the switch shortly.

"dude you must be a true geek to dream about computer stuff"

You think you're joking. I dream about running away from evil conspiraters and fighting alien invasions.

Back